• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The First Descendant│Season 1 Invasion Trailer

Mikado

Not looking forward to "FFS people, stand on the colored pads so we can clear this Intercept" but I am looking forward to more Freyna.

As for the jiggle thing - it's maddening. Only Bunny's base outfit and her base ULT have any jiggle at all. Everyone else (and all of the rest of her outfits) have jiggle disabled for the fleshy bits.

It's clearly done on purpose because the rest of the model is always fully rigged: pouches sway, jackets and tassels blow in the breeze. It makes the rock-solid cake and booba look even more out of place than if they didn't rig anything.

mitch1971

Gold Member
Not looking forward to "FFS people, stand on the colored pads so we can clear this Intercept" but I am looking forward to more Freyna.
Yep. I'm getting Destiny raid vibes. At least it's colours and not symbols that everyone has different shorthand names for when you meet randoms.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:🍑🍑🍑🎂🎂🎂 Feels like my Birthday, so much cake and peach everywhere

!
Loop Infinity GIF by Peach Farmer

Pejo

Good trailer, great even.

I've been kinda playing less for the last week or so, everything I want seems so far from reach, hidden behind 3% drop rates, but I look forward to reading the patch notes and seeing what improvements are on the way.

Also Freyna best girl getting some sort of story quest? SIgn me up. Hope she gets some buffs too.

Good video but still need to hear about the changes to the drop rates, pity systems, and weekly vendors. Without any of that, the game is still a torturous grind regardless of new content. Come on Nexon, I want to like your game.

Last edited:

AteBitWolf

Neo Member
Almost 400 hours in and only need to get a couple parts for ult viessa and one for ult valby to have all chars. I like the grind for unlocking weapons and characters. Maxing out weapons and characters (catalyst reset) are one of the worst systems in gaming

kikii

Gold Member
Hell yeah. Im at 300 hours and still hooked. Havent been this into a game since destiny. Brings me back. (im usually a normie single player game one and done type person).
yaa its soo me-ow, i rly liked 1st destiny when it released cause im uber sci-fi nub, nowadays i cant even stand shooters but TFD got me :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:
Top Bottom