• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't try and give the Grant in the movies thing a logical breakdown. People just don't want their friends being overlooked for a part they're already playing. Same reason why Berlanti won't direct The Flash movie, he doesn't want to go there without Gustin even if it isn't really feasible either way.

Don't try and give the Grant in the movies thing a logical breakdown. People just don't want their friends being overlooked for a part they're already playing. Same reason why Berlanti won't direct The Flash movie, he doesn't want to go there without Gustin even if it isn't really feasible either way.

While I completely understand the love Grant gets for playing Barry, it reminds me of people pushing Tom Welling to play Superman. I'm not sure I'd want that. They have their own roles, their own universes and ultimately appeal to different audiences.

I'd rather have the possibility of two great Barry Allen in two different stories.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
This makes me believe that the man in the mask is the Reverse Flash. We know that he has blonde hair and now we see that there can be many time remnants.

No that's nowhere near dumb enought o be "mind blowing". It's evil Earth 3 Barry who uses the mask to mind control Jay Garrick into thinking he's Hunter Zolomon.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Joni

I know it's easy to shit on Barry for being an idiot, but please consider the fact that he's really, really angry and really, really sad.

Because his previous plan was to run really fast and have dinner when he was really, really happy

ZeroX03

Banned
SEASON FINALE STRIKES TONIGHT!

#2.23 "The Race of His Life"
1-Minute Trailer
THE FLASH VS. ZOOM – After Zoom (guest star Shantel VanSanten) reveals her true plan, Barry (Grant Gustin) vows to do whatever it takes to stop her. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing.

fla223b0234brjpg-6532dc_765w.jpg

Zoom destabilizes the multiverse. Barry runs through portals opened by Cisco to make Earth-1, Earth-2, Earth-Supergirl, and Earth-JSA vibrate at the same frequency, becoming one stabilized Earth-CW.

Two weeks later, Ollie is in town. They're grabbing coffee at Jitters.

BARRY: So how was your year?

OLIVER: Pretty rough. But you know, after years of saving my city it felt good to save the entire world for once.

BARRY: I know what you mean.
I save four Earths this year.

OLIVER: I fucking hate you.

Joni

Zoom destabilizes the multiverse. Barry runs through portals opened by Cisco to make Earth-1, Earth-2, Earth-Supergirl, and Earth-JSA vibrate at the same frequency, becoming one stabilized Earth-CW.

Two weeks later, Ollie is in town. They're grabbing coffee at Jitters.

BARRY: So how was your year?

OLIVER: Pretty rough. But you know, after years of saving my city it felt good to save the entire world for once.

BARRY: I know what you mean.
I save four Earths this year.

OLIVER: I at least didn't cause that destruction.

One second later

OLIVER: Barry, where are you?
Fixed that for you.

Volimar

Fixed that for you.

OLIVER: I at least didn't cause that destruction..

BARRY: So, after you had Dahrk depowered and in prison, and the idol in a bunch of pieces, why did you glue it back together again?

OLIVER: I....uh...Felicity liked jigsaw puzzles.

Joni

OLIVER: I at least didn't cause that destruction..

BARRY: So, after you had Dahrk depowered and in prison, and the idol in a bunch of pieces, why did you glue it back together again?

OLIVER: I....uh...Felicity liked jigsaw puzzles.

That at least worked, it took them quite some time to realize they were missing a piece.

ZeroX03

Banned
They should've just had another idol and made the episode about Team Arrow preventing Darhk getting a hold on that in prison. Episode would've played out the same way, just slightly tweak Andy's heel turn. Odd choice.

Joni

They should've just had another idol and made the episode about Team Arrow preventing Darhk getting a hold on that in prison. Episode would've played out the same way, just slightly tweak Andy's heel turn. Odd choice.

Indeed, especially since there are apparantly more of them

You know what would have worked better? For them to realize they were missing 20 pieces including several at the bottom of several oceans.

In which case Malcolm would realize that and he'd just torture them.

Fixed that for you.

BARRY: Hey, remember that guy who's responsible for literally every bad thing in your city? The guy who tried to flatten the glades? Who, without him, Deathstroke would never have had a reason to hate you, who made Ras al Ghul obssessed with you, who gave Damien Dahrk back his idol? The guy who kidnapped your kid? The guy who is directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of both of your parents, your best friend, and both Lance sisters? Why is he still alive again?

OLIVER: Um... family?

BARRY: I wish I still had parents

OLIVER: Shut up. You still have Papa Joe. I'm stuck with Mama Smoak.

BARRY: Well, and mass murderer step dad.

That racism of Firestorm is clearly rubbing off on Barry, Walter isn't a mass murderer. And who was complaining about Oliver's killing tendency: Barry's friends and family.

I was trying to figure out what relationship Malcolm was to Ollie. I guess "Mom's mass murdering booty call" would be more accurate.

Barry's been doing his share of killing this year.

Atom Smasher
Sand Demon
Griffin Grey

ZeroX03

Banned
I was trying to figure out what relationship Malcolm was to Ollie. I guess "Mom's mass murdering booty call" would be more accurate.

Atom Smasher
Sand Demon
Griffin Grey

His romantic stupidity killed Patty off the show. I'll never forgive him for that.

Joni

Atom Smasher
Sand Demon
Griffin Grey

Sister's dad might also work. And yes, Barry is the mass-murderer nowadays.

Joni

Further more, all of his kills are pre-meditated. For each and every one of them, he gathered the team at STAR Labs and discussed the best scientific way to murder each of these villains.

Season 3 villain to be a normal common-sense government worker requiring Barry to pay for his crimes.

Season 3 villain to be a normal common-sense government worker requiring Barry to pay for his crimes.

A lawyer from Earth-2 that wants Barry to pay for his crimes. The battle of the century. It will all be located in a courtroom. The lawyer will not be Harvey Birdman though. Also, Barry kills the lawyer midway through the season due to reasons unknown (Earth-2 lives do not matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom