• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom's last scene in this episode:

rbI9bFf.gif

Lmao pretty much

ZeroX03

Banned
#2.21 "The Runaway Dinosaur" Promo
KEVIN SMITH DIRECTS –
With Barry (Grant Gustin) gone, the team must figure out a way to handle the return of an old enemy – Girder (guest star Greg Finley). Realizing Girder is retracing his steps from his last attack, Iris (Candice Patton) volunteers to act as bait to trap him in S.T.A.R. Labs. Meanwhile, Barry fights to return to his old life.

shoreu

Damn shoreu, maybe they will do what we wanted! Barry definitely went somewhere. Possibly into the speed force or a new world. Exciting times ahead.

Zoom very happy at the end there lol.

I honestly didn't expect them to erase Barry like that though. Caught me by surprise. I just thought they would burn Barry instead of erasing him!

Their not gonna go full on crisis Wally is not gonna be the main character. I expect Barry to be back with a powerup..

This was a really solid episode all around, but man. What a motherfucking ending.

It was worth one and a half of middling episodes for this.

Their not gonna go full on crisis Wally is not gonna be the main character. I expect Barry to be back with a powerup..

Lol, I know. And yes Barry is going to come back with a new mindset about how to use the speed force. I expect the budget to go crazy for the last two or last episode with Barry parading around Zoom.

Will he get a temporary suit when he comes back? Just to show people where he's been or how long he's been gone?

dEvAnGeL

How the hell are they gonna bring him back? He turned in to energy, his matter pretty much evaporated, im eager to see another BS explanation

How the hell are they gonna bring him back? He turned in to energy, his matter pretty much evaporated, im eager to see another BS explanation

He's seemingly stuck in the speedforce. They'll probably use the whole anchor thing from the comics (Iris' confession was a little too conveniently timed, come to think of it, and the next episode supposedly
goes back to the kiss they had from that abandoned timeline in Season 1
) to get him out.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I bet the real Jay Garrick always blurred his face so that's why Hunter was able to take over his identity.

shoreu

Lol, I know. And yes Barry is going to come back with a new mindset about how to use the speed force. I expect the budget to go crazy for the last two or last episode with Barry parading around Zoom.

Will he get a temporary suit when he comes back? Just to show people where he's been or how long he's been gone?

Lol a new costume would be dope grant could also beef up a bit if were trying to bring him closer.

tkscz

JESSE AND WALLY GOT THEIR SPEED!!!
Super geeked about that one. Over all, great episode and I mean great. Expected that ending though, they just couldn't keep it simple.

ZeroX03

Banned
And I'm still laughing at everyone overreacting at that bad trade episode two weeks ago.

Just because this week's episode was an improvement doesn't erase how stupid everything in that episode was and how childish your "well I liked it, you're all being babies" attitude is.

In fact that episode highlighted there were so many ways they could've traded for Wally better when talking with Henry, just don't have Zoom release him until after he gets his speed.

Neoxon

Looks like Barry's stuck in the Speed Force. Also, I'm guessing we're gonna get Kid Flash & Jessie Quick sooner than expected.

Xemnas89

So that was a killer episode. Zoom went savage, Barry is trapped in speedforce, Wally and Jessie getting powers, and Shipp likely being Garrick on Earth-2. Loved it all but I wish they hadn't wasted rupture so soon.

Maddocks

Beautiful episode, glad to see they went above and beyond flashpoint by not having it fail and then work, but work the first time and putting him into the speed force, so when he comes out he should really be the fastest man alive.

Great to see Jessie and Wally get hit by the wave, nice to see them get and develop powers and seeing the flash family come together.

Tabby

So you guys remember earlier in the season when the team travelled to Earth 2 and we saw Supergirl and 90s Flash?
I mean, I'm just saying. The pieces are all there.

Their powers probably won't manifest themselves until season 3 or as cliffhangers to end this season. Don't want to 1up Barry Allen yet or something along those lines.

ZeroX03

Banned
Their powers probably won't manifest themselves until season 3 or as cliffhangers to end this season. Don't want to 1up Barry Allen yet or something along those lines.

I suspect Jesse's might come sooner, she already had a shot of speed and is a recurring who can run back to Earth-2 at the end of the season.

Effect

Next episode looks like it's going to focus mainly on Barry and we'll see the two of them likely being treated. They might be given the coma treatment that Barry had to compound the drama and to stop Henry and Joe from killing Harry since Jessie is hurt as well.

I see Barry coming back at the end of the episode and then we get what should be a two part finale. If Wally and Jessie do get to show off their powers I think we might get a three vs one situation against Zoom.

Next episode looks like it's going to focus mainly on Barry and we'll see the two of them likely being treated. They might be given the coma treatment that Barry had to compound the drama and to stop Henry and Joe from killing Harry since Jessie is hurt as well.

I see Barry coming back at the end of the episode and then we get what should be a two part finale. If Wally and Jessie do get to show off their powers I think we might get a three vs one situation against Zoom.

Barry's gone and Wally got KO'ed? Joe is gonna fuck Harry up next week.

shanafan

What a great episode. Incredible ending.

Question on prior scene this season. What is the significance of Hunter Zolomon sitting at the park bench when "Jay" and Caitlin were looking for his doppleganger? Has it been explained who the park bench guy was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom