• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Jesse Quick already has a reason for her speed, and she's terrible, why does she need this?

Yay for Wally I guess, he could've used more character developement beforehand.

Patryn

Barry chilling in the Speed Force?

Note: This is speculation. Have not seen the preview, just basing off comics knowledge.

Ponn

Banned
I'm loving how much they are embracing the craziness of the speedforce shit. Barry's gonna come back from the speedforce and be all like 'zoom, i've seen thangs. You ain't shit to me now"

Sou Da

Zoom's last scene in this episode:

rbI9bFf.gif

Previews
Barry isn't savy enough to make it out. Wally the new main character, and that's the beginning of Barry's spinoff show

Damn shoreu, maybe they will do what we wanted! Barry definitely went somewhere. Possibly into the speed force or a new world. Exciting times ahead.

Zoom very happy at the end there lol.

I honestly didn't expect them to erase Barry like that though. Caught me by surprise. I just thought they would burn Barry instead of erasing him!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Awesome episode

Could have sworn Kreisberg recently said it'll be a long time before Wally and Jesse become speedsters on the show, if ever.

Of course, that could have been misdirection on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom