• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned

shrug2nrgm.gif

Wow, they're hyping the shit out of that finale.

Funny that they say that things happen in it that most shows wait until season 5 or 6 to do, because that's exactly how I felt about the back half of season 1.

So uhhhh only thing I can think of that would fit that description and also make sense given what's happened so far is....wally is officially a new speedster and his sidekick?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Judging by Kevin Smiths 'Where the hell does season 3 go?!' I'm guessing that the man in the mask is someone from yet another earth, maybe even Barry himself, and one-upping the cataclysm from the end of last season, there will be an event that opens portals to lots of different earths, setting the show up to basically become Sliders in season 3.

Magwik

Banned
Its gotta be the JWS Flash in the mask.
Also crisis of infinite earths or the possibility is probably being left opened in case Supergirl gets a move to Vancouver/CW

Its gotta be the JWS Flash in the mask.
Also crisis of infinite earths or the possibility is probably being left opened in case Supergirl gets a move to Vancouver/CW
I like that we're at a point in superhero TV where a COIE event is actually a distinct possibility now.

i just know everything about the season final

damn

Showmethereceipts.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Barry disappears. The anime tropes of Master being supremely OP, a time skip where protag is supremely OP, and then his "this isn't even my final form!".

Will appear near the seasons end and have his team legit shook. Either have a surprise ring or a surprise suit from the comics and fans will flip their shit.

I'm almost convinced that future Barry is the one in the iron mask and will be abducted by past Zoom in the finale. That sets up Wally as the new Flash until Barry inevitably comes back, probably around mid-season.

I'm almost convinced that future Barry is the one in the iron mask and will be abducted by past Zoom in the finale. That sets up Wally as the new Flash until Barry inevitably comes back, probably around mid-season.

I'm telling y'all mayne. Barry's going to come back and be like:

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM BREHS! GETSUGA TENSHOU FINAL LIGHTNING THROW!!!

Then he loses his powers again and gets it back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom