• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonradLaw

Oh he's got a plan now?

and-they-have-a-plan.png

But they never did. Damn Galactica. Just like Flash, straight up lying to audience's face in openings :)

I still don't want other good speedsters next to Barry. I can already see the constant bitching, drama and useless arguments.

"that was not the plan! You could've killed yourself/all of us!"
"But it worked!"
"If we want to do this, we need to work together. As a team!"
*they work together by the end of the episode and every tension is resolved until the next episode*

Mentoring little shitty sidekicks is the most boring thing for me in a superhero show. As if one idiot wasn't enough.

Sober

He has a plan: run really, really fast.
He's gonna challenge The Flash to a 100m sprint and bet 1000$ on himself, that's the season finale.

That's Zoom's plan.

Honestly it's probably better than what will actually happen.

Joni

He's gonna challenge The Flash to a 100m sprint and bet 1000$ on himself, that's the season finale.

That's Zoom's plan.

Zoom will lose, and he'll banish himself.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
True plan lol. Just according to Zoom-kaku.

Xemnas89

That's Zoom's plan.

His true plan is to find a way to come to our world and stop Snyder from finished the justice league movie.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I still don't want other good speedsters next to Barry. I can already see the constant bitching, drama and useless arguments.

"that was not the plan! You could've killed yourself/all of us!"
"But it worked!"
"If we want to do this, we need to work together. As a team!"
*they work together by the end of the episode and every tension is resolved until the next episode*

Mentoring little shitty sidekicks is the most boring thing for me in a superhero show. As if one idiot wasn't enough.

I was gonna ask what the difference would be until I reread the last sentence.

Jessie gets the Trajectory suit. Wally gets Barry's pants and gloves with Thawne's shirt and boots, and a pair of goggles.
Real question is will he insist on being called Kid Flash?

ZeroX03

Banned
The name Impulse doesn't make a lot of sense for Wally, but they'll probably use it for him. A little surprised they haven't teased a name for him yet, they did that straight away with Thea. Then again maybe his name is just "Speed", we know he likes it.

If Bart shows up and is a kid/teen he'll just take Kid Flash instead.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wally will get his nickname when he has to rush to save special guest star Kis Cudi from the Earth-2 version of Kid Cudi that's trying to play the guitar.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
It doesn't even need to be that complicated.

Zoom: "Barry give me all your speed again so I can kill more people even quicker or I'll kill Iris."
Barry: "Okay here you go."

Zoom: "Okay, so now I kill Iris anyway and there's no way you can stop me!"

Kyoufu

The Flash museum will just have all of Barry's Ls. He doesn't have much to show in the W category.

When Eobard visits the Flash Museum he takes a look at all the Ls his idol has taken and he's like "WTF? I don't want to be the Flash anymore!" and becomes Reverse Flash instead.

Tabby

The description for the finale
http://flashtvnews.com/flash-season-2-finale-description-the-race-of-his-life/24761
THE FLASH VS. ZOOM – After Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) reveals his true plan, Barry (Grant Gustin) vows to do whatever it takes to stop him. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#f223). Original airdate 5/24/2016.
Finale includes big showdown between villain and hero. I am shocked.

I wonder what his plan is. I was assuming he just wanted to kill every one to be honest.

When Eobard visits the Flash Museum he takes a look at all the Ls his idol has taken and he's like "WTF? I don't want to be the Flash anymore!" and becomes Reverse Flash instead.

It all makes sense now! Eobard, tired of Barry receiving Ls, travels back in time and tries his best to make Barry a W generator. But to his surprise, it was tougher than it seems and at the end of the day Eobard just wanted to go home, tired of Barry taking Ls.

tumblr_inline_nyic0hjWGM1tdtvve_500.gif

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Finale includes big showdown between villain and hero. I am shocked.

I wonder what his plan is. I was assuming he just wanted to kill every one to be honest.

He wanted to be faster than Earth-2 Usain Bolt
who is FUCKING fast

People on Earth 2 seem to know the Flash as Jay Garrick. But why would the Flash want everyone knowing his real name? It's probably Henry Allen, and he is just using the Garrick name as a pseudonym. He got the idea from his grandmother's maiden name--the pseudonym had to come from somewhere.

OR it could be Henry's great grandfather himself, real name Jay Garrick
. Don't speedsters age slowly? Maybe he ingested some chemicals or something back in the day, became the Flash and fought crime for decades. He just bears a striking resemblance to his grandson.

Either way, I am super confident that the iron mask dude is 1. Jay Garrick and 2. Portrayed by Shipp. There are a million ways the writers can get us there.

This. I said this a few pages back. Its the only thing that makes sense. I think it is henrys grandfather or great grand father who looks like him meaning he will be played by JWS. I would be very surprised if it was an alias for e2 henry allen

ZeroX03

Banned
If JWS is playing Jay, wonder if that means Henry is going to eat it? Especially if they're following the Arrow formula.

Predictions for who is in Black Flash's sights? Safe bet is one of Barry's Three Dads.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom