• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
latest

I can't tell you guys

f@luS

More than a member.
We won't ever see that dude again, or he'll pop in after the finale and be like "yep, knew all that was gonna happen!"
Me ? I'm here for eleven years not used to say Crap. I did pm someone who promised me to keep it for him

If anyone knows the spoilers and has watched Fatman loves Batman, I'd be interested to know if what they so obviously seem to be referring to
(Wally becomes the new lead Flash)
actually happens.

I wouldn't want to know anything else, just some confirmation that I've already been spoiled or that I have something else to look forward to.

Xemnas89

lol the season is almost over so it wont be long till we find out whatever the spoilers are anyway. I'm gonna keep my mind free of spoilers so I can be surprised/disappointed by whatever happens.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's so odd seeing them showing production in promos. Especially funny seeing as Kev keep reiterating he's just directing a normal episode of The Flash and not doing his own thing.

Sober

You can PM the spoilers, but only the parts about Iris.

Because there is no way they can possibly be true. These are the Flash writers we're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom