• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Are we talking about killing Iris again? What is wrong with y'all?! We have a Flash that constantly catches L's, the least the show could do for us is to have their finest actress alive and kicking!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What happened to prison Barry?

It's a storyline for the second half of this season. Barry ends up in jail when
the details of his incestuous relationship with Iris are made public. Central City has very archaic laws on the books about this type of thing.

- J - D -

It's a storyline for the second half of this season. Barry ends up in jail when
the details of his incestuous relationship with Iris are made public. Central City has very archaic laws on the books about this type of thing.

Oh my. I hope the next DCCW crossover event is just about all the heroes talking about Iris and Barry's relationship.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh my. I hope the next DCCW crossover event is just about all the heroes talking about Iris and Barry's relationship.

Just everyone sitting at Jitters discussing if they think it's okay.

"They're not actually related..."
"But the implication!"

Grizzlyjin

Iunderstoodthatreference.jif

It's the B.A.R.R.Y System

Befriend - Become besties with your crush
Adopt - Get adopted into her family
Reveal - Reveal secret identity to get trust
Rewind - Rewind time until things are perfect
Yoga Pants - Buy 10/10 GF lots of yogapants

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Z6FJjOR.gif

It's the B.A.R.R.Y System

Befriend - Become besties with your crush
Adopt - Get adopted into her family
Reveal - Reveal secret identity to get trust
Rewind - Rewind time until things are perfect
Yoga Pants - Buy 10/10 GF lots of yogapants

This is perfect, lol.

Can we get a Always Sunny x Flash crossover? Maybe have them appear in the musical crossover?!

You can really tell that they didn't think through the implications of having Barry and Iris grow up together under the same roof. I've never been on the "eww incest" train but it was still dumb.

Joni

You can really tell that they didn't think through the implications of having Barry and Iris grow up together under the same roof. I've never been on the "eww incest" train but it was still dumb.

Especially because for a long time, she was on the big sis train to Barry.

Gorilla Grodd is coming back for a two-parter of #TheFlash this season - episode 13 and 14. #TCA17

Oh and the new Grodd storyline will introduce Solovar, voiced by @ImKeithDavid! #TheFlash

Joni

Gorilla Grodd is coming back for a two-parter of #TheFlash this season - episode 13 and 14. #TCA17

Oh and the new Grodd storyline will introduce Solovar, voiced by @ImKeithDavid! #TheFlash

It should be preparation for a 10-13 episode Grodd storyline.

ZeroX03

Banned
Keith David as Solovar is a great choice.

Black Flash
will be CGI I guess.

To the surprise of no one
Music Meister
has been confirmed to be the Supergirl/Flash cross-over villain.

And they haven't specifically haven't ruled out
NPH
either.

Permanently A

Should I catch up on the Flash? Stopped watching a bit after they got a new Wells.

Are there interesting plot twists like in season 1 or is it more like season 2?

ZeroX03

Banned
Should I catch up on the Flash? Stopped watching a bit after they got a new Wells.

Are there interesting plot twists like in season 1 or is it more like season 2?

It's a bit messy, but the mid-season finale course corrected nicely. The villain is now reasonably straight forward and there's less dwelling on Flashpoint.

Joni

I think for the moment it is another of those shows that feels better if you binge them 5-10 episodes in a week.

Toa TAK

Banned
I hope
he is back for a while, time to make Caitlyn happy. And he doesn't really have another show going right now.
You want him around long enough to make her happy? But what happens when he inevitably leaves her depressed? Again?

TreIII

Keith David as Solovar makes me very happy. Good to see that I'll be hearing his awesome voice once more in a show like this.

Top Bottom