• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Blader

I love Marvel comics, but my list of dream comic->tv adaptations is basicaly all dc because of

AsMb6YU.png

An anthology series on HBO based on _____________ vertigo series, please

Sandman
Fables
Books of Magic
Preacher (meh)
Hellblazer (meh)
Swamp Thing
Y: The Last Man
Deadman

I could go on forever

I think Y: The Last Man is happening on FX, isn't it?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wally West and Jesse Quick spin off on Earth 2. A speedster couple fighting crime together.

Ratings GOLD MINE

Not before Where There's Smoak There's Fire, the spin-off about Detective Lance and Mamma Smoak setting up a detective agency in Hub City.

LionPride

Banned
Carlos Valdes is the second best actor on this show yall

Why Caitlin gotta try and ruin stuff by not believing that Wells is Thawne? Then they had her, A SCIENTIST, ask what a singularity is. Trying to make me dislike her

LionPride

Banned
Tom Cavanaugh and Jesse L. Martin round out the top three.

Why of course. Tom is a damn changeling, Jesse brings so much life and emotion to the show, and Carlos just does so much during dramatic scenes. They are so good.

The guy playing Reverse Flash on Legends is no slouch either. The scene where he makes Barry ask him to kill his mom early this season....Heart breaking

Platy

Fables got turned into Once Upon a Time

so we dodged a bullet

Fables was dropped because it was considered more of the same as Once Upon a Time

....which is sad because Fables has NOTHING to do with Once Upon a Time in plot, setting and everything else.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fables was dropped because it was considered more of the same as Once Upon a Time

....which is sad because Fables has NOTHING to do with Once Upon a Time in plot, setting and everything else.

Very true. I imagine Once is more commercially viable too since they can directly connect to the Disney properties instead of just using the public domain stuff.

I'm crushed that it'll probably be awhile before we see an adaptation of Fables. HBO or AMC Fables would be so great.

Toa TAK

Banned
Very true. I imagine Once is more commercially viable too since they can directly connect to the Disney properties instead of just using the public domain stuff.

I'm crushed that it'll probably be awhile before we see an adaptation of Fables. HBO or AMC Fables would be so great.
You really want AMC Fables after Preacher?

These are the same guys who wanted to revert the zombies to off-screen sound effects for season 2.

Say it with me: H-B-O! H-B-O!

LionPride

Banned
Stein really said "Use your natural athleticism to help you"

This was the most
5I5s8.png
episode of Flash

You got Caitlin and her BS and of course Stein and...that quote

LionPride

Banned
He strikes again in LoT, drugging Jax to force him to come along with him on the Waverider :p

He drugs him so much Jesus Christ

------------------

Harry called this mfer Crisco

I still can't get over that

*Joe shoots Harry*
"How are you still alive, HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE"
"I don't know because you missed"

GOAT

Violett Beane
*insert obligatory Zoom gif*

But for real, I agree with Zero for..... Other reasons.

Wait, what were you guys discussing about again?

Top Bottom