• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Folks, go watch season two episode one of The Leftovers.

6HlxwvH.gif

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about, lol.

Xenoboy

Anyone here hope they'll make some costumes for the Rouges in the future?
If we have them as main villains in season 4, I'd be nice to see them with whatever twist they have in store.

zulux21

Anyone here hope they'll make some costumes for the Rouges in the future?
If we have them as main villains in season 4, I'd be nice to see them with whatever twist they have in store.

at this point the only way the rogues will be the main villains next season is if snart comes back with super speed :p

ZeroX03

Banned
From TVLine's Winter Preview. Nothing really new, just some stuff we knew about being put into context.
”Now that Barry has gotten a glimpse of the future" — one in which Savitar slays Iris — ”he will be trying to do whatever it takes to save her," says co-showrunner Aaron Helbing. ”Everybody will play a huge part in that, because Iris is part of the team." (Maybe even former frenemy Julian will lend a hand? Having unwittingly served the sinister speed god, ”He feels culpable, and wants to make amends.") But wait, wasn't Savitar dispatched with in the fall finale, imprisoned in the Speed Force? ”That will be an itch that Barry can't scratch," says the EP. ”Like, ‘How is this possible?'" Team Flash members also have individual odysseys ahead of them. Helbing says there are ”big, exciting plans" for Caitlin, stemming from her wrestling with her powers for the rest of the season; Cisco will find in the ”badass" Gypsy ”a very strong adversary" as well as ”someone he can't stop thinking about"; and Wally will continue to ”go a little half-cocked" as Kid Flash.

Mario007

Sounds like a pretty predictable rest of the season. I bet Barry's itch will end up making him somehow free Savitar and then he'll get a you can't change the future speech. All the other characters seem to be going throguh filler storylines though.

Volimar

I'm a big fan of breaking the mold when it comes to comics. One of the things that bugged me about Smallville is that no matter how serious things got between Clark and Lana you knew he ends up with Lois. Though I love Candice and would hate to lose her from the show, if they went through with killing her off, they'd get tons of respect from me for it opening things up.

I'm a big fan of breaking the mold when it comes to comics. One of the things that bugged me about Smallville is that no matter how serious things got between Clark and Lana you knew he ends up with Lois. Though I love Candice and would hate to lose her from the show, if they went through with killing her off, they'd get tons of respect from me for it opening things up.

It'll be a bold move, if they do it they should stick to it.

Only problem is right now Barry is at the point where he needs W another L will feel really forced.

Should have killed Iris off in season 1 imo.

MartyStu

Bad example. Erica Durance was a superior actress, had a more interesting and compelling character, AND was more attractive.

Volimar

Bad example. Erica Durance was a superior actress, had a more interesting and compelling character, AND was more attractive.

Well I felt that way before Lois even showed up but yeah Durance was a great Lois, especially as she grew into the role. She needs a Lois Lane cameo is Supergirl.

- J - D -

I hope they make iris death scene the most gruesome thing on CW, I want her head on a pike.

I only want this to happen so that Candice Patton gets to be snippy about Iris's character arc during interviews and at SDCC Flash panels. She's expressed her dismay over how the writers have handled Iris in the past and it's the best.

strafer

I don't think it's a woman thing. I think it maybe a skin color issue.

Edit: she is also the most prettiest girl on that show

Excuse me, are you accusing me of hating her because she's black? Are you out of your mind?

The color of her skin has nothing to do with me not liking her. And it's the character not the actress.

LotusHD

Banned
Excuse me, are you accusing me of hating her because she's black? Are you out of your mind?

The color of her skin has nothing to do with me not liking her. And it's the character not the actress.

Well either way, why you want her head on a pike lol

Top Bottom