• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Hi flash gaf, how's everyone doing?

There's a lego exhibition in London right now and I thought some of your guys might like these.

1EkCuxI.jpg

qs4RTZm.jpg

Preview -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6zWctq2pE

includes a
Vibe, Kid Flash, Martian Manhunter
teamup and possibly Music Meister
using Barry's powers
?

ZeroX03

Banned
TEAM UP FOR A SING-A-LONG AS SUPERGIRL JOINS THE FLASH FOR A MUSICAL SPECTACULAR!
also the episode will run one minute long yay

"Duet"
Episode Promo
Melissa Benoist Interview
John Barrowman Interview

Preview Scene #1
Preview Scene #2
Some preview thingy
DARREN CRISS ("GLEE") GUEST STARS AS THE MUSIC MEISTER IN THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL MUSICAL CROSSOVER - Barry (Grant Gustin) and team are surprised when Mon-El (guest star Chris Wood) and Hank Henshaw (guest star David Harewood) arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) who was whammied by the Music Meister (guest star Darren Criss). Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can't cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing, dancing and kissing, to the end. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing.

the-flash-03x17-b-1109b-238435.jpg

the-flash-03x17-b-1298b-238436.jpg

Mariolee

I really hope the songs are incredible. Between the La La Land writers and Rachel Bloom writing them I can't imagine we'll be disappointed.

TDLink

I'm wondering how many will be original and how many won't be. We see Kara singing
Moon River
in that preview.

Billfisto

Please tell me that I don't have to watch Supergirl too for the crossover. I cannot stand it

Not in the slightest. It was another dull "59 minutes of boring Supergirl storylines" episode, with the last minute being Music Meister showing up and putting the Whammy on her.

These "crossovers" are painfully obvious afterthoughts on the Supergirl side of things.

sirap

After watching Iron Fist I have a newfound appreciation for Barry Allen.

The characters in that show make him look like a fucking genius.

After watching Iron Fist I have a newfound appreciation for Barry Allen.

The characters in that show make him look like a fucking genius.

Yup, thats what I was getting at earlier.
At worst it still feels like they try with Barry at least at times.

Thank God for that I really can't stand Supergirl despite quite liking the actress
Yup, sadly I find myself rooting against Supergirl's ratings in the hope it lights a fire under them next season.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cisco: Hey Barry, remember how everyone hated when I felt sorry for myself?

I like how they just retconned in a love of musicals for Barry.

Top Bottom