• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

First Post here - I had to watch this sequence a few times, but right before Jessie found Savitar, there were two Subway/El Trains that passed by above. It appeared that Jay was in one of the trains right before Savitar appeared. Did anyone notice this?

Random thought - There's no way that Jay could be Savitar, right?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
First Post here - I had to watch this sequence a few times, but right before Jessie found Savitar, there were two Subway/El Trains that passed by above. It appeared that Jay was in one of the trains right before Savitar appeared. Did anyone notice this?

Went and checked and there is just no way to make out what the reddish blur on a moving train is.

I doubt it was Jay or another character.

Da-Kid

I noticed that too.

WedgeX

Banned
Caught up yesterday just before Arrow.

The show not having Iris and Barry together is just...silly. It could be a strength of the show but instead the writers are trying to rely on it for a source of drama. Sad.

Jay :(

He truly is the best.

Appreciated the Speed Force calling Barry out. But then they were just assholes so why should they get to be a cosmic being/force?

ZeroX03

Banned
*extremely James Spader voice*

There are no strings on me...

super-flash-musical-poster-238586.jpg

Also: ET went behind the scenes.

Bane

Maybe I'm missing something but, why did Barry take a break from Iris? I get CW and all that but it didn't feel like they even attempted to give a plot reason for it.

Billfisto

It's Vancouver, so the that would be a Skytrain.

I didn't hear of any Skytrain closures for filming, so unless they had Jay just ride the train back and forth and try and time the scene right, I doubt it was intentional. Probably just a passenger in a red shirt.

Joni

Maybe I'm missing something but, why did Barry take a break from Iris? I get CW and all that but it didn't feel like they even attempted to give a plot reason for it.

Because speedforce made him realize Iris had been sullied by Eddie.

Sober

That made more sense than this.
That makes it really sad.

I think Barry meant "embrace the future" as in stop trying to change it at all and just get faster, but couldn't he just say "I need to get faster?"

Also I could've done with a vulnerable Savitar scene somewhere to explain why because even though he's back he doesn't just stroll into unlocked-door STAR Labs and fuck everyone's shit up.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"Dynamic Duet" hehe, that's cute and clever.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Savitar being a Barry Allen is just about the only thing that would be interesting at this point, though.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah at least Savitar = Barry is interesting and shows a drastically different side of the character. I'll take that over Julian being like "it was me lol".

jelly

How can anyone but a beast of a man be Savitar. The person in the suit must fill it to some reasonable degree. If he takes his helmet off it will look like this if not.

super-mario-bros-movie-003-1280x720.jpg

Magwik

Banned
How can anyone but a beast of a man be Savitar. The person in the suit must fill it to some reasonable degree. If he takes his helmet off it will look like this if not.

super-mario-bros-movie-003-1280x720.jpg
Future Barry ended up in the JoJo universe and came back swole asf

Top Bottom