• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

DedValve

Banned
Word of advice: Don't get caught up in trying to figure out how fast Flarrowverse Speedster's are. All of their speed's are inconsistent. One scene we have Barry as fast as Jesse Quick, another scene we see Barry move faster than light i.e., talking to Joe and Iris and taking a photograph. Their definition of "Mach 3" is basically fast as shit.

Supposedly, Barry is Mach 20+ after he came out of the Speed Force. Tachyon device made him Mach 12, Zoom was Mach 8 and then he stole Barry's speed during the tachyon device event, upped Zoom's speed to Mach 20 or something along those speeds. Barry lost all his speed, entered the Speed Force, regained it, nearly matched or surpassed Zoom's top speed which should make Barry at or around Mach 20+.

Tl;dr Barry is as fast as the plot demands.

This is truly a perfect adaptation of The Flash then.

I was really upset that they just completely ignored the super obvious buffs they gave Barry at the end of S2 and threw it all under the table but I understand this is how comics and manga do so I must accept it.

S3 would have been cool if Barry was practically a god but then he has to train the impulsive Jessy and Wally and tries to balance his leadership style with that of Olivers.

Then we could have had villains that require a different approach such as that girl with MPD where barry had to talk her down from destroying a hospital. Stuff that doesn't just require his speed.

ZeroX03

Banned
Why that outburst was cool

Hope Caitlin starts killing people

Apparently it's pop music day on The CW

This Harry is funnily over the top

Top Bottom