• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Ponn

Banned
I would love a goofy, hippie Wells but i'm betting he's not a novelist either. I wonder if they would be willing to go into something as deep as Monitors. The whole "narrative" thing and this monster that seems to be a projection or something is probably tied together.

LionPride

Banned
Timeout

WHY ARE THEY GOING TO THE CIVIL WAR IN LEGENDS OF TOMORROW JAX ALREADY GOT CALLED BOY IN THE 50s HE"S GONNA GET LYNCHED BY ZOMBIE CONFEDERATES

I'm done

Have any of you checked out the new Color DC: Flash - A Coloring Book adult colouring book? If so, thoughts?

I ordered it tonight. I'm not a fan of the series, but it looked neat.

ZeroX03

Banned
This seems weird to go from incredibly reserved to emotionally vulnerable in an episode.

OH I GET IT THE REAL MONSTER OF THE EPISODE IS BAD FAMILY MEMBERS

TreIII

WAIT A WEEK?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

But seriously, I liked this ep. Pretty much all character building and no "meta of the week" to be seen. It's the very thing a number of us wanted!

Luigi87

I'm a Canadian and even I know the break next week is because of the US Presidential Election, <_<

Go and vote, Americans!

JSevere

HR Wells is adorable as fuck, I love him

dug the extra Caitlin screentime, wish they would develop her more

last scene with Barry and Julien was brilliant

in two weeks
Kid Flash hype

Tonight's episode was a nice change of pace. A good focus on character building.

Next episode looks good and confirms what some people have been speculating. It was obvious but let's see how they execute it!

Top Bottom