• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Hot damn, that was even more enjoyable than I expected.

I really hope they do a standalone release of this somewhere down the line. I'd cop that so fucking fast.

Effect

No shame Wally. That's still a W. You took out three people and then got taken out by Supergirl with a full contact hit and you're walking minutes later. That's a win no matter what.

Both roof top trades between Flash and Supergirl's heat vision were really nice.

anaron

just taking a minute to recognize how fucking cool it is that that we just saw a four show crossover with legitimately great special FX on TV

There the CW goes again with the inconsistent speeds for Barry :p

That was nearly another FTL feat he almost accomplished. Somehow Barry didn't grab them and speed inside? C'mon Barry! Disappointed!

Also, HR had better teach Wally to speed steal immediately and uh.....

Where the hell are Savitar and Alchemy? Don't answer that. They're probably off enjoying some Big Belly Burgers :p

JSevere

Oliver's a real bro, he needs to stop by and give speeches to Barry more often

the Supergirl/Flash race is one of the best sequences the show has done. really cool

Maddocks

Great episode. Loved every minute of it. Glad they have Ollie the badass that he is and the true leader of everyone. Kicks everyones ass and wakes Barry up from his pitty party.

Arrow tomorrow looks amazing also, going to be a great episode 100.

Hot damn, that was even more enjoyable than I expected.

I really hope they do a standalone release of this somewhere down the line. I'd cop that so fucking fast.

They have to do a stand-alone DVD/Blu-Ray release. None of these episodes are going to make any sense if they're only packaged with their respective shows.

That being said, this was an awesome episode. Much better than the previous crossover that led into Legends. Looking forward to tomorrow night!

TreIII

No shame Wally. That's still a W. You took out three people and then got taken out by Supergirl with a full contact hit and you're walking minutes later. That's a win no matter what.

Both roof top trades between Flash and Supergirl's heat vision were really nice.

Yep. When pretty much everybody else who had been doing this for awhile couldn't do shit against Ms. Kara, what else was he expected to do? At least getting mollywhopped by SUPERGIRL is several levels higher than getting decked by your own sister!

Great episode to kick things off. Kara's probably wishing she had a strain of that Medusa virus right about now though...

That's what I was saying last night.

But this was one of the most fun superhero hours in some time. Let's hope the rest of the crossover lives up to this hour.

We need gif's from this episode.. wow

We need Sunhi and Dereck here ASAP. Those two always provide gifs for us.

This episode confirmed that Barry's lightning throws aren't actual lightning. More like.... Speed Force aura blasts. If they were, they would have stunned Kara but she just took on one like it was nothing. In all honesty, this episode made sure that Atom and Firestorm are jobbers no matter the circumstances :p

To get taken out like that against CW Barry Allen.....

ZeroX03

Banned
I really liked this bit, Wally a bit of a dancerish Kid Flash twist to the movements:

wallytapaksjx.gif

the roof fight

The final chase

That building/laser eyes

On it

I'm literally overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. Any specific requests?

Barry trying to be faster than what he claims to be at the end of the episode. Better known as, "I should use my speed to move my friends out of the way of these light beams. Oh no, Ollie!"

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
As the ultimate kick in the dick, BvS is on HBO right now.. Going from one show to this is just jarring.

Like it's just nice to see superheroes on TV for fan service and then go to this cold mess is sad.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Zero, can I get a gif of the scene where Oliver has reached the end of the arrows in his quiver, then looks to Wally on the ground as if he's going to just use him in his bow.

randome

Fuckin hell, these shows are SO dramatic. "You just erased a daughter from my life?" Gimme a fuckin break. They never would have known anything was different if he didn't tell them. Did he really just not want a son? "The message said you can't trust me." Didn't it say you cant trust anyone, including me? Also, why wouldnt Barry just move everyone after the first abduction or two?! Just so much stupid shit. Only good character is Rory.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yes, i know exactly how I'd react if I knew with absolute certainty that I didn't always have my child and that they were erased from time and replaced.

Like, jeez guys. It's Diggle. He can barely handle Barry existing. Give him a break with the far-out sci-fi concepts.

Most of you think you're motherfuckin Rick Sanchez when really you're just a bunch of Mortys.

Fuckin hell, these shows are SO dramatic. "You just erased a daughter from my life?" Gimme a fuckin break. They never would have known anything was different if he didn't tell them. Did he really just not want a son? "The message said you can't trust me." Didn't it say you cant trust anyone, including me? Just so much stupid shit. Only good character is Rory.

Yeah but the fact you sorta played God with people's lives is kinda fucked up.

Gotta say I love that the Flash overall plot line regarding Flashpoint wasn't dropped simply because its a crossover. Allows for everyone else to chime in on Barry's mess and let people like Kara and Oliver shine when they try to cheer him up or how the Legends plus everyone else are obviously pissed that Barry fucked with their lives.

Gotta say though Oliver being supportive of Barry was probably the most heartwarming part of the entire episode.

Yes, i know exactly how I'd react if I knew with absolute certainty that I didn't always have my child and that they were erased from time and replaced.

Like, jeez guys. It's Diggle. He can barely handle Barry existing. Give him a break with the far-out sci-fi concepts.

Most of you think you're motherfuckin Rick Sanchez when really you're just a bunch of Mortys.

Damn bruh ;_; Season 3 needs to hurry up though.

Top Bottom