• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Feels like the rule for every show/movie featuring 2 or more Super-Heroes is to always having them fighting each other before beating the bad guys.

That being said I loved it. Can't wait for tomorrow.

ZeroX03

Banned
This crossover better end with them forming a proper team of Super Friends/Justice Society, and Barry admitting he isn't fit to lead shit and everyone just looks at Oliver.

Man I really enjoyed that. Also loving how they didn't shy away from how powerful Kara is . It was pretty damn cool seeing everyone interacting like that

Dereck

wDHFNvo.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
He hits Sara on upper back/shoulder but her feet give way?

Anyway, Heatwave stays awesome.

looks more like he pulled her.

loved the episode, the only that felt off was the pacing. it went by too fast, some scenes needed more downtime.

should've brought supergirl to earth 1 at the beginning of yesterday's supergirl episode to give more breathing room for the interaction of all these characters.

jb1234

I was really enjoying this until the big mind control finale, a trope that I'm very tired of and only seemed to exist here for some nifty CG sequences. Couple that with HG secretly training Wally (MORE SECRETS) and the episode left me with a bitter taste. Shame as the first half was so solid. After how pissed off Barry's decisions have been making me, it was great to see him taking some heat for them (even if people are too forgiving by the end).

(I did laugh at how they repeated the last thirty minutes of last night's Supergirl in this episode, effectively meaning that no one had to watch it, even though it was marketed as part of the crossover event. Smooth, CW.)

Blader

Kara training the others and Barry/Kara's race-duel were the highlights. I also enjoyed that Ollie and Kara cut through everyone else's melodrama.

This aliens/president plot is pretty flimsy, but I suppose the plots of last year's crossovers were pretty flimsy, too.

ZeroX03

Banned
Last round of GIFs I think. I really need proper GIF software, I just use Photoshop lol. I could be playing FFXV right now. <3 Sara

badteamupehsrs.gif
throwingstars2g9sqa.gif

longtake9qsrm.gif
superfumblemjsoy.gif

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Probably but I can picture a cool as hell Batwing chase thats similar.

The batwing actually catching up to the Flash, oh hell no.

I hope the next crossover is with the villains. I really want Killer Frost, Livewire and Banshee to team up. Same goes for Cyborg superman, Reverse Flash, Metallo, Daimen Darhk, Mirror Master and
Deathstroke.

Sara really is awesome. She is the Talia Al Gul to Arrow's Batman.

Penguin

The hawks should've been part of this. Also where was Citizen Steel?

I wondered where he and Vixen were.

Also liked a lot of the callbacks to other crossovers

Iris still got the hots for Ollie.
Ollie shooting Barry during their training.
Diggle still can't handle superspeed.

Though weird no regard for secret identities, though guess Heatwave hasn't acted like a villain

Also liked a lot of the callbacks to other crossovers

Iris still got the hots for Ollie.
Ollie shooting Barry during their training.
Diggle still can't handle superspeed.

Though weird no regard for secret identities, though guess Heatwave hasn't acted like a villain

Sara said Nate and Vixen were on the Waverider. I think ultimately, despite being a three episode crossover, each show will place the focus where needed. I am looking forward to Ollie saying he knows Vixen's daughter.

neojubei

Sara said Nate and Vixen were on the Waverider. I think ultimately, despite being a three episode crossover, each show will place the focus where needed. I am looking forward to Ollie saying he knows Vixen's daughter.

Ollie wont say anything he loves keeping secrets.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I couldn't focus on the episode because I was waiting for the Liv Moore (iZombie) cameo. Maybe tomorrow? or Thursday perhaps.

ZeroX03

Banned

Newbies were back on the ship. It's just for filming purposes, they got a few extra scenes in the last few episodes, and probably will in the next one because they'll have more days to film. The producers mentioned Supergirl being locked up a week ago was so she was in that episode less to film the crossover.

They're in the Legends ep obviously.

I couldn't focus on the episode because I was waiting for the Liv Moore (iZombie) cameo. Maybe tomorrow? or Thursday perhaps.

Arrow thread is gonna hate me

Penguin

Ahh guess I missed that.

Though weird that they would still just hang out and do nothing the entire time.

At least Ollie's team I kind of get since 1)In Star City, 2)I doubt Barry knows about them.

neojubei

Didn't say chasing Flash, and honestly meant the Batman solo movie.
But yeah im not expecting anything like that in JL, powers had some interesting visuals in MOS but afterwards...

Oh sorry didnt realize that. I bet the batman solo film will try to be dark and nolan-like, when it should be more like the batman animated series.

I wish supergirl was this powerful on her own show.

Sephzilla

Felicity needs to tell Cisco that she nuked a city and managed work with someone who's parents died as a result. Basically "Cisco, quit being a bitch to Barry"

Top Bottom