• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

jey_16

Banned
I don't understand why he isn't being investigated. I don't get it.

Webber and Schumacher get investigated for nothing, Grosjean ruins the race of 3 people and goes free.

According to what I'm reading on autosport, apparently it's automatically under investigation but who knows

I don't understand why he isn't being investigated. I don't get it.

Webber and Schumacher get investigated for nothing, Grosjean ruins the race of 3 people and goes free.

ask bernie, he will most likely say "this is F1, I love action" or something stupid.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
formula noob question: why doesn't everyone always try to finish with the least amount of stops possible? i don't have any stats or anything, but it always seems like the highest finishers are the ones with the least stops. if the tyres have gone to shit i can understand why you have to do more stops, but shouldn't you always aim for 1 stop?

Shaneus

Fuck, Webber needs to ditch Nico. Using up tyres and time.

formula noob question: why don't everyone always try to finish with the least amount of stops possible? i don't have any stats or anything, but it always seems like the highest finishers are the ones with the least stops. if the tyres have gone to shit i can understand why you have to do more stops, but shouldn't you always aim for 1 stop?
More stops = fresher tyres for a greater portion of the race = more faster laps.

untitled-215fotl.gif

untitled-2215pb1.gif
untitled-23gfong.gif

Good fight for podium.

Kimi is a fucking god!

Amazing overtake and drove down the straight with the DRS open because he was behind him at the registration point.

Salacious Crumb

Good question, the impact wasn't hard enough to warrant the wheel coming loose.

The tyre that came off didn't even hit the wall. Very strange.

You can see the tyre goes loose half way over the gravel trap. I'm inclined to say that a fault with the car caused his crash.

Top Bottom