• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Dilly

Banned
Not surprising that Mercedes wants to pull out of F1.

Sums up the time of big car manufacturers in F1.

Throwing a lot of money and resources at a team doesn't make it a winning one, when the manufacturer realises this, they drop out after 2 years.

It happened to Toyota, Honda and in a lesser extent to BMW, it will happen to Mercedes too.

Sums up the time of big car manufacturers in F1.

Throwing a lot of money and resources at a team doesn't make it a winning one, when the manufacturer realises this, they drop out after 2 years.

It happened to Toyota, Honda and in a lesser extent to BMW, it will happen to Mercedes too.

It's crazy to think that Toyota spent more money per season than Ferrari.

Shaneus

Seriously, Webber needs to stop getting dicked around with pit strategies. Extra-stoppers never fucking work and frustrate the living shit out of me.

For such an exiting race, and with Button winning, I sure feel disappointed. Don't know why.
No Alonso. Poor Webber finish vs Vettel.

dalin80

Banned
Such a shame we lost the two best drivers in the start could have made this race epic, now to wait for the post race interview where whitmarsh blames hamilton entirely.

Akito

That's it, congrats Button, flawless performance this weekend. Vettel the secret winner and Kimi on the podium again.

Shaneus

Yep, Webber will definitely be feeling frustrated. If he gets another more-stop strategy than Vettel in another race, I'll fucking scream.
And I'm gonna sign out. Been fun, guys!

Welcome to my world. This is how I feel about Alonso and Ferrari most of the time.

Canada STILL hurts.
Yeah, I know what you mean. That was fucking harsh. Had better have a fucking good look at themselves, whoever sorts that shit out. I mean, there was time for them to put Vettel on a one-stop, why not Mark? Could've had a double podium.

jey_16

Banned
Great drive by Button, vettel the big winner though. So gutted for Alonso, considering the pace of Massa.....he could have done well.

Also, fuck Grosjean

Septimius

So, Grosjean, eh? He's been a massive torn in pretty much everyone's side in most of the first laps this season, hasn't he?

Shaneus

Button's win is the best that could've happened to Alonso, after fucking Grosjean ruined his race.

Fucking Grosjean, I think that's what I'll call him from now on.
Is he related to Fucking Maldonado?
Always on his mind, Button does the Webber sign to the cameras. Such good friends.
That's not a Webber thing. He was thinking of doing something different to the finger in Melbourne and that's what he came up with.

Dilly

Banned
Button's win is the best that could've happened to Alonso, after fucking Grosjean ruined his race.

Fucking Grosjean, I think that's what I'll call him from now on.

I wasn't hoping it would happen!

Wouldn't be the first time someone celebrates before finishing and failed to actually finish as a consequence.

untitled-29b9jq9.gif

untitled-28gsjka.gif

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Interesting race, good for button and vettel. Bringing the constructors slightly closer than it was before with Alonso not finishing the race.

Dilly

Banned
Looking at the race results... I'm thinking RBR should as well. Top two guys had one stop. NOT TWO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

They don't care about Webber, Shaneus. He just have to score points behind Vettel for the Constructor's championship.

This season is really messing with the traditions.

Winner of Melbourne usually won the WDC in the last years.
First time Kimi finished a Spa race and didn't win.

Top Bottom