• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Joni

Schumacher had an acceleration problem according to the interview, so he needed to go full on the breaks but it locked up.

When the timer reaches 0 one car will explode. Who will it be? DUN DUN DUN
Vettel. Alonso so lucky.

When the timer reaches 0 one car will explode. Who will it be? DUN DUN DUN

5IYKg.jpg

nny

"Bruno, is there a car problem?..."

"...or are you that bad?"

edit: and he's out, just in time to avoid the 0-second explosion!

Button 2nd is all good, Ham should have taken a 5 grid drop for his gearbox if he knew about it, vettel held on well and had good pace at the end. lol schumi.

Jensen

Podiums won't be enough for Alonso, they need to improve that Ferrari if they want to win the championship.
He really needs to win another race. McLaren and Red Bull were in a different league today.

Kimi still 3rd in the WDC :)

The fireworks are a nice touch, even though the track isn't the best the race still is great spectacle.

MrKaepora

Not a very impressive race. Lots of accidents and Hamilton with a bad luck again.
Alonso with a good race nevertheless and a good result.

Shaneus

Honestly don't fucking know why there's such a disparity between finishing positions on the RBRs every. fucking. week. Is it that Webber doesn't look after his tyres as well as Vettel, or is he genuinely, consistently being dicked around by strategy? The extra pit for Webber certainly didn't fucking help.

Pimpwerx

Good win for Vettel. Can't take anything away from him.

Great race for Massa. He was dead last at one point.

My fantasy team has mixed feelings. I think straddling with Lotus might gain me a slight edge on the top guys.

I'm gutted for Lewis and Pastor. That's the way the cookie gearbox crumbles. PEACE.

Top Bottom