• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Shaneus

It's like they are racing in silent hill, hard to tell that the stands are semi full with the smog too.
wVU66.jpg

I can't believe how smoggy that city is. So much pollution.

Dead Man

Damn, that Button/Alonso/Hamilton fight was awesome, great driving by all of them.

SPEED is showing the pole lap right now, so much time spent on the kerbs :| Are they just really flat here or are they like this at all tracks?
Not all the tracks, but it seems like the new ones are pretty flat.
Don't think Charlie can even see the back of the grid!
LOL, thought the same
Webber could have pushed a little harder into the first corner. Clearly knows who signs the paycheck. :(
Yeah :( Vettel was pretty aggressive though with driving across the track. Nothing wrong with it, just looked like he was going to get in front or crash.

Mohonky

hamilton is not closing the gap to alonso like i wish he would =(

Doubt he cares at this point, so long as he beats Button. He would probly rather finish behind Alonso to let him keep with Vettel.

That Red Bull tho, no one gonna catch it.

Omiee

Vettel the first in the 1.31's

ferrari made a mistake by not signing perez, he would be better than massa in a ferrari.

Shaneus

Webber nursing his tyres. Wonder if he can stretch them longer than Vettel? Probably not, given that Webber nursing = Vettel normal, but we'll see.

Shaneus

Hulk/Grosjean/RBR/Lotus/Total

Other than Grosjean and Lotus (shit, just realised I was double-downing on Lotus :( ) I'm feeling alright about my team. Hopefully soon I'll be able to afford Vettel/Webber.

Dead Man

Hulk/Grosjean/RBR/Lotus/Total

Other than Grosjean and Lotus (shit, just realised I was double-downing on Lotus :( ) I'm feeling alright about my team. Hopefully soon I'll be able to afford Vettel/Webber.

Ham/Gerk?(maybe, som cheap driver)/RBR/RBR/Total.

Yeah, about as good as I coulid hope for I think.

Top Bottom