• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

FUCK YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BABY.

WHAT A BEAUTYY!!!!

RBR ALL THE WAYYYYYY.

What an amazing race by RBR, pushing all the way to the end with one car without kers and the other with a plank issue.

kharma45

WHAT A BEAUTYY!!!!

RBR ALL THE WAYYYYYY.

What an amazing race by RBR, pushing all the way to the end with one car without kers and the other with a plank issue.

Plank wasn't really an issue as it only happened when he used DRS.

Omiee

What a car what a driver what a team and to top it all i love newey.

They really are an amazing team.

Webber amazingly holding off hamilton and vettel not even trying most of the race and just nursing the tires.

The guy was still puting in purple sectors on his inlap.

VETTELLL WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

lol webber shoving vettel to the end of the pitlane lol.

Shaneus

WHAT A BEAUTYY!!!!

RBR ALL THE WAYYYYYY.

Plank issue was nothing compared to no KERS! They accidentally did the plank sabotage to the #1 car. Whoops.

Interesting race for a little bit, but largely boring :/ At least the WDC is still somewhat alive. Great start by Webber, too. Looks like he's finally got the hang of it.

Omiee

Plank issue was nothing compared to no KERS! They accidentally did the plank sabotage to the #1 car. Whoops.

Interesting race for a little bit, but largely boring :/ At least the WDC is still somewhat alive. Great start by Webber, too. Looks like he's finally got the hang of it.

Webber drove beautifuly all race long. Bit bumped he could not hold alonso but he had no kers.

but he left hamilton behind him beautifuly.

kharma45

It's almost like Omiee wants people to hate him :lol always baffles me then when he gets ultra defensive about any criticism of Vettel.

Omiee

It's almost like Omiee wants people to hate him :lol always baffles me then when he gets ultra defensive about any criticism of Vettel.

I just really love vettel, cant help it.

Just like people love alonso so much to the point they almost dont want to watch a f1 race because he is not winning or what ever.

And ferrari have a fast car no doubt they are much closer to RBR than mclaren are.

He is trolling, when vettel isn't leading he barely posts at all.

Dude he won singapore, japan and korea and i was barely posting during those races because of the time difference. And im not trolling, since when is being a fan of somebody trolling.

kharma45

He is trolling, when vettel isn't leading he barely posts at all.

It's not even trolling, that requires at least some modicum of intelligence.

Remember that time he went to Monaco and posted on GAF the whole time and we never saw any pics? Just thought I'd bring that up lol.

Just like people love alonso so much to the point they almost dont want to watch a f1 race because he is not winning or what ever.

HAHAHAHAHA wut.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Errrr....yes? Lol if it wasnt for that massive straight and Ferrari gearing the shit out of the car then yeh, definitely not nearly as goodas the RBR.

Dual DRS zones helped Ferrari with their DRS aggressive setup, but they were toast in S2 and S3. If Webber had KERS, Alonso would be stuck behind him till the end, because he lost so much time in the rest of the lap

On the other spectrum, Lotus kicked in the dark with their setup, because other teams were faster than them without DRS on long straight

pants

Can't blame Massa for Kimi not being able to pass
No secret Kimi is my favourite, I do however dislike Massa for his pathetic driving over the last few years. That he got in Kimis way today just made my already strong dislike for him a little more intense today.

Adamm

Is there a reason for the Vettel hate now?

It was a great race from him. Alonso and Webber are not his problems.

Its been said before, but I don't think anyone on these forums actually hate Vettel - they are just sick of seeing him win.
And not only that, when he wins he tends to get a pole position & go off into the distance and no one even gets close - so it leads to a dull race.

And the only reason there seems to be so much support for Alonso is that he is realistically the only person who can stop Vettel from winning his 3rd WDC in a row.

Top Bottom