• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

moojito

I don't think there's any dislike for Vettel. He's not arrogant, which is the main reason I'd dislike a driver. His job is to get in the car and drive it to a win and he's doing that fine. Not his fault it makes for a very uninteresting spectacle.

Omiee

RBR are such a good team why would vettel even think about leaving them for a uptight team as ferrari.

They have the best designer in newey, best team boss in horner and most awesome drivers in webber and vettel.

I just fel in love with how cool they were during the early years with the star wars pit crew lol.

"Do you ever ever give up?"

Alonso: "Yes of course, we do give up, we always give up, that's why we're racing.."!!!!

DUUUHHH BRUNDLE,, WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!!

Omiee

Man alonso is so weird sometimes, during the pre race he says stuff like i believe we can def win and we can finish in front of them blabla when he finishes on 3rd or 2nd he says stuff like: o yeah we were not as fast and we knew this before the race blabla.

NHale

It's almost like Omiee wants people to hate him :lol always baffles me then when he gets ultra defensive about any criticism of Vettel.

But remember that he's not a Vettel fanboy. He only likes to post stuff like this because he really loves F1 not Vettel.

FUCK YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BABY.

WHAT A BEAUTYY!!!!

RBR ALL THE WAYYYYYY.

What an amazing race by RBR, pushing all the way to the end with one car without kers and the other with a plank issue.

Omiee

Abu dhabi should be a RBR track as well and they are bringing some big upgrades so i can see them wining that race as well.

As long as vettel finishes in front of alonso im good.

And people remember the championship is not a lock yet. It was not when alonso had a 40 point lead and its not now when vettel is leading by 13 points so lets not get bumped to much.

Adamm

Abu dhabi should be a RBR track as well and they are bringing some big upgrades so i can see them wining that race as well.

As long as vettel finishes in front of alonso im good.

He will qualify on pole & win with about 20-30 seconds ahead of 2nd place.

And people remember the championship is not a lock yet. It was not when alonso had a 40 point lead and its not now when vettel is leading by 13 points so lets not get bumped to much.

Alonso had a 40 point lead with about 10 races to go & he was probably in the 3rd fastest car at the time. Vettel has a 13 point lead in the fastest car with 3 races to go - its not the same

NHale

I haven't seen any actual hate for him tonight in this thread. Shit, even I haven't been hating on him during this race.

Don't mind him. He's the guy that whined when Vettel was behind 30pts and we had 1 different winner every race, calling the F1 season boring.

Strangely now that we have the same leader for 3.5 races he's not calling F1 season boring. I wonder why...

Omiee

He will qualify on pole & win with about 20-30 seconds ahead of 2nd place.

Or he will get a puncture and drop out of the race by the second corner.

Both scenario's are familiair.

lol horner with some good trolling '' i dont think anybody has ever led in india in 2 years now''

Shaneus

I was talking about Vettel, not Omiee. And KaizorPenguin (I think) who was complaining about Vettel.

Edit: Where did Grosj and Kimi finish?

There is no way Fernando doesn't sculpt those sweet eyebrows.
75_fernando_alonsolarge_image-1.jpg

That's a given. What a guy.

Vettel needs to speak less.. he's very boring

Before he started appearing on pressies it was Webber who talked a lot. But next to him..pffft he's like a fresh breeze

Don't mind him. He's the guy that whined when Vettel was behind 30pts and we had 1 different winner every race, calling the F1 season boring.

Strangely now that we have the same leader for 3.5 races he's not calling F1 season boring. I wonder why...

What's wrong with you?
40 points or 13 points are a big difference. One DNF and Alonso can take the lead.

the blatant fanboyism is kind of annoying here.

I think I'm disliking Vettel, not (only) because his wins are so dominant and obviously helped by a very superior car, but also because of the useless banter it unleacher of the local vettel-idiot, omiee. Feeling good about himself for all kind of things his imagination is telling him is exciting.

Shaneus

Vettel needs to speak less.. he's very boring

Before he started appearing on pressies it was Webber who talked a lot. But next to him..pffft he's like a fresh breeze
But Webber's actually interesting to listen to (when it's not rehearsed and he breaks into his South African accent) and from memory, pretty much always has been. He's definitely become more candid and honest over the last 3-4 years though.

Omiee

Yeah maybe you should visit the first OT before you make posts like this =)

I was sheering how exciting the season was because of a different driver winning every time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39146746&postcount=18348

I think I'm disliking Vettel, not (only) because his wins are so dominant and obviously helped by a very superior car, but also because of the useless banter it unleacher of the local vettel-idiot, omiee. Feeling good about himself for all kind of things his imagination is telling him is exciting.

Local vettel idiot? whats up with the name calling?

Then why do you keep posting?

He is not allowed to share his opinion? wtf

NHale

Yeah maybe you should visit the first OT before you make posts like this =)

I was sheering how exciting the season was because of a different driver winning every time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39146746&postcount=18348

I wasn't talking about you, was I?

He is not allowed to share his opinion? wtf

Well if he doesn't like blatant fanboyism, it would be strange that he keeps posting when he's guilty of that too. At least own up and clearly say F1 is boring unless Vettel is dominating. Don't tell me F1 is boring when we have a different winner every race and the winner is decided in the last third of the race, while not complaining when we have the same leader for 3.5 races and act like everyone else is hating Vettel just because they don't share the same unhealthy love for him.

It's not that hard to understand that people are not hating Vettel, people are just tired of seeing him win especially in the dominating fashion he did in the last 3 races. It's disappointing for F1 fans to see a promising season end like this.

I wasn't talking about you, was I?

Well if he doesn't like blatant fanboyism, it would be strange that he keeps posting when he's guilty of that too. At least own up and clearly say F1 is boring unless Vettel is dominating. Don't tell me F1 is boring when we have a different winner every race and the winner is decided in the last third of the race, while not complaining when we have the same leader for 3.5 races and act like everyone else is hating Vettel just because they don't share the same unhealthy love for him.

It's not that hard to understand that people are not hating Vettel, people are just tired of seeing him win especially in the dominating fashion he did in the last 3 races. It's disappointing for F1 fans to see a promising season end like this.

do you have not the balls to talk directly to me? What a joke...

Why don't you guys just ignore Omiee? It's what I did with mclaren777 so I don't have to read his ignorant/homophobic/moronic drivel. Stops him shitting up the thread for people who don't like him and everyone who just wants to read the thread.

Boring race again, unfortunately. This amazing season is being tainted a bit by a sub-par back end. At least the champ fight is still wide open.

Ark

You're just compounding the 'issue' that you're perceiving to exist.

There's no point in calling people out like that, it's bullshit and no one enjoys reading it. Sure I did the same thing earlier this year which why I know it's bullshit, tedious and just irrelevant. And yeah, this post is off-topic too, let's throw more fuel onto that fire.

Race today was pretty boring. Shame Hamilton couldn't catch Webber in the end, it would be nice if he has at least one more good race before the year is over.

Omiee

What really gets me is that i tried a lot to change how i act in this thread so im not viewed as a fanboy or what ever. I did it last year by not bashing hamilton any more or any other driver and i did it this year by focussing only on vettel etc. But for some kind of reason i keep pissing people off which is not something i want to happen.

Fisico

I was talking about Vettel, not Omiee. And KaizorPenguin (I think) who was complaining about Vettel.

Edit: Where did Grosj and Kimi finish?

Respectively 9th and 7th, with the first being blocked by Hulk for 20 turns (after being blocked by a Williams for the first twenty turns) and the latter being blocked by Massa the whole race.
Too bad they've got such a shitty top speed and Lotus didn't do a better pit stop for Kimi (3.4 against 2.9s for Grosjean)

duckroll

I lost power mid-way through the race, but I see that I didn't miss anything interesting. Getting the power fixed was probably more exciting than the rest of the race was. :p

duckroll

I don't mind Vettel winning, but it's pretty boring when the same driver leads from start to finish again and again. Zzzzzzzzzzz. At least Alonso made the race pretty interesting from what I managed to watch.

Top Bottom