• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

TCRS

Banned
Kimi is going to get druuunk tonight!

drunkkimi.jpg

FuturusX

VETTEL VETTEL VETTEL VETTEL.

from 24th to 3rd place. Yeah boooooooooooooooy!!

Could have taken 2nd and maybe the win if he could have overtaken button earlier.

Pretty mediocre really, fresher tires...and he struggled to get past Button. With the lucky retirements and SC he was fortunate to get 3rd.

I wonder where Ferrari would be if Alonso wasn't outperforming that car every week.

Just look at Massa's performance.

Imagine where Ferrari could be, if they had a competitive car during qualifying. Alonso admitted that he couldn't drive faster than 1:44.5xx to save his life yesterday. Indeed, his last lap today was a 1:44.654.

Omiee

RBR really amazed me today by a few things.

1. starting him from the pit and getting another gearbox and different gear ratio's.
2. Them pitting him for the wing and putting him on the soft tires so he can overtake some more.
3. and in stead of going the distance get him in so he could come out in front of grosjean before his tires were going to wear off.

NHale

at least it confirms the car is not worse than Sauber/Force India.

And who believed that? It's been very clear that Ferrari is usually the 3rd fastest car (0.5 second per lap slower than McLaren/RedBull) on any given Sunday.

It was behind Sauber/FI until Spain, but after that they have been clearly faster.

kharma45

RBR really amazed me today by a few things.

1. starting him from the pit and getting another gearbox and different gear ratio's.
2. Them pitting him for the wing and putting him on the soft tires so he can overtake some more.
3. and in stead of going the distance get him in so he could come out in front of grosjean before his tires were going to wear off.

How is the first one amazing? It's the reason Vettel was able to fly past most cars and wasn't exactly a masterstroke.

Omiee

Kimi and Sebastian are the best of friends right? He is talking more to vettel than he has to a journalist in quit some times.

Yeah my music right there on the podium!! Arab music!!

How is the first one amazing? It's the reason Vettel was able to fly past most cars and wasn't exactly a masterstroke.

Wasnt that why alonso was so close to the Red bulls last race ;)

.......................................................................................................

Wheres the drunk thread

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DRUNK THREAD

Fantomex

Omiee is like that kid that follows your group but all he does is get kicked around, ditched and his money taken everyday. Yet he is in the school lunchroom telling everyone "oh those are my friends over there at f1gaf, we're really close."

Adamm

Omiee is like that kid that follows your group but all he does is get kicked around, ditched and his money taken everyday. Yet he is in the school lunchroom telling everyone "oh those are my friends over there at f1gaf, we're really close."

Omiee is fine when he isn't telling us how amazing and perfect vettel is (so 95% of the time)

Vettel had a 13 point lead, started from the pit, finished 3rd and still has a 10 point lead.

Foli, pls. WDC fight is over.

Yeah, he had an amazing drive today.

Nothing says Vettel won't have two DNFs as likely as it is he'll start from the front and ace both races.

I'm not giving up faith. I STILL BELIEVE.

kharma45

Wait.....isnt the UAE a dry state? Kimi wins but no alcohol allowed?

There won't be any on the podium but there will be after the race.

It's not really a dry state, our hotel in Dubai when I was there had an 'Irish' pub in it and if you saw quali yesterday when they zoomed in on the boats everyone was drinking on them.

Top Bottom