• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

You dont see me hating brotkasten or dilly or other fans of different drivers.

jhnjx.png

_machine

Fantastic race, despite Vettel's 3rd placement. Weird how he seems like a real nice guy out of the track, but I just don't like seeing him succeed on the track.

Hopefully next race will be as good and Alonso will catch Vettel's lead and we'll have thriller for the final race.

NHale

This podium interviews have to end unless a driver/team from the home country gets on the podium. It's embarassing to watch.

Kimi drinking while Vettel speaks. This guy is unbelievable.

Shaneus

Fuck, fucking fuck. Just came home and saw the results.

What the fuck happened with Webber? I saw that next to his name is "accident", right under Grosjean. Don't tell me... first or second lap incident?

Jinjo

Coulthard apologising for Vettel. That's right, you ain't got no manners son.

Kimi doesn't need anyone to apologise for him.

McNum

That was a fun race. I feel a little bad for Hamilton, but Kimi winning was a great surprise. He deserved a win this year, and now he has it.

Vettel's drive was very impressive. He didn't just go from last to third. He went from last to middle back to last then to third. It was a bit clumsy to hit that sign during the safety car, though. He could have won it if he didn't.

Although, I do wonder... By getting disqualified and opting to start from the pit, you get to change every setting of the car, while everyone else who didn't get a penalty can't. Um, how is that fair? As Vettel showed, it wasn't much of a penalty at all. I think this should be looked at for a rules revision for next year, but we'll see.

mclem

What the fuck happened with Webber? I saw that next to his name is "accident", right under Grosjean. Don't tell me... first or second lap incident?

No, quite late (three-quarters in? Something like that), and it was actually Perez who was the instigator.

That was a fun race. I feel a little bad for Hamilton, but Kimi winning was a great surprise. He deserved a win this year, and now he has it.

Vettel's drive was very impressive. He didn't just go from last to third. He went from last to middle back to last then to third. It was a bit clumsy to hit that sign during the safety car, though. He could have won it if he didn't.

Although, I do wonder... By getting disqualified and opting to start from the pit, you get to change every setting of the car, while everyone else who didn't get a penalty can't. Um, how is that fair? As Vettel showed, it wasn't much of a penalty at all. I think this should be looked at for a rules revision for next year, but we'll see.

It was not a big help for Hamilton in spain this year, so I don't know if the adventage is that big if you can change some things.

Fell back after contact with Maldonado

untitled-19gwucd.gif

Then ran into Grojean who was recovering from Perez Mistake

untitled-222vogz.gif

Dead Man

Happy for Kimi to win, Vettel drove pretty well, erratic at the start but then calmed down and took advantage of everyone elses fuckups. Can't criticise him at all today.

I think this race reinforces that races with good reliability and clean driving are boring, and the opposite can be exiting at any track. So bring on that old Pirelli rubber that falls off a cliff.

Perez and Di Resta were fighting for position, Perez took it wide, had to rejoin, crashed into Grosjean and Webber was just a casualty.

Omiee

Do we know what happened to hamilton?

The thing that makes the 3rd place by vettel is so sweeet is all the begging for a vettel penalty on twitter when i was refreshing every 5 seconds for news.

McNum

It was not a big help for Hamilton in spain this year, so I don't know if the adventage is that big if you can change some things.
Maybe, maybe not. But the idea of gaining something from a penalty, in this case to be allowed to do things to the car no one else can do, sits wrong with me. A penalty is supposed to be negative. Not "Negative, but..."

Ironically Kimi's illusive win ended his Wdc aspirations. But just try to hold me from partying. I think this is one of my best days of my life, could be secon only to Brasilia 2007

Drink up Kimi fans. The iceman is back, and this time we know he can 'develop' a car

*massive lolz*

itsgreen

Maybe, maybe not. But the idea of gaining something from a penalty, in this case to be allowed to do things to the car no one else can do, sits wrong with me. A penalty is supposed to be negative. Not "Negative, but..."

The penalty wasn't to start from the pits, it was to start from the back...

It's a choice everyone has to start from the pits, it's the same option every car in the back has....

pants

Ironically Kimi's illusive win ended his Wdc aspirations. But just try to hold me from partying. I think this is one of my best days of my life, could be secon only to Brasilia 2007

Drink up Kimi fans. The iceman is back, and this time we know he can 'develop' a car

*massive lolz*

untitled-4sxjbb.gif

Business

Before the incident with Grosjean he already did some merits on his own to fuck up his race, another trademark start and a couple of incidents with Maldonado and Massa.

Omiee

*massive lolz*

Congrats on the win for your driver man!! He def deserves it and he has been consistent all year. I think he got points in the last 10 races, right?

Top Bottom