• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

Omiee is like that kid that follows your group but all he does is get kicked around, ditched and his money taken everyday. Yet he is in the school lunchroom telling everyone "oh those are my friends over there at f1gaf, we're really close."

Woow you know me by my posts on a forum!! you should get a talk show dude, your so good at judging people.

Mohonky

Omiee is like that kid that follows your group but all he does is get kicked around, ditched and his money taken everyday. Yet he is in the school lunchroom telling everyone "oh those are my friends over there at f1gaf, we're really close."

I admit i lol'd. His a nice guy, but his Vettel RBR love...just.......damn

Dilly

Banned
Emo Dilly pls

50 points still up for grabs. This race proved anything can happen in F1. Be a bit more optimistic and you might enjoy the sport more!
Like it matters that there are 50 points for grabs, Ferrari has to win the next 2 races to win the championship.

And that is never going to happen.

And who believed that? It's been very clear that Ferrari is usually the 3rd fastest car (0.5 second per lap slower than McLaren/RedBull) on any given Sunday.

It was behind Sauber/FI until Spain, but after that they have been clearly faster.

No one denied here that the Ferrari was not the fastest car today, so what's the point of your postings.
Normally, it would be a safe win for Mclaren and Hamilton but shit can happen anytime.

Igo

RBR really amazed me today by a few things.

1. starting him from the pit and getting another gearbox and different gear ratio's.
2. Them pitting him for the wing and putting him on the soft tires so he can overtake some more.
3. and in stead of going the distance get him in so he could come out in front of grosjean before his tires were going to wear off.
You're too easily amazed.

British anthem really caught me off guard there. Had me confused for about 10 seconds before I realized the team is Lotus and not Renault.

Didn't really see Senna after the first lap incident but it looks like he had a good race. Nice result for him.

Omiee

I admit i lol'd. His a nice guy, but his Vettel RBR love...just.......damn

Im actually a really nice guy, i cant help it my comments about vettel and rbr are so hated by most people.

You dont see me hating brotkasten or dilly or other fans of different drivers.

I dont hate MJ either when he was regularly posting in the thread about his kimi love.

Coulthard!!!!!!

''not much really''

looool

NHale

Don't forget the time when he went to Monaco to watch the race but forgot to take any pictures and spent the race posting here on GAF. A classic.

jey_16

Banned
Alonso always keeps to himself I notice in this holding area type room before going up on the podium. He's the lone wolf.

Amazing music! Lol.

he would have thought when he woke up this morning he was going to be much closer in the championship.... Vettel drove well but he had a lot of luck with safety cars and drivers taking each other out but that's the way racing works

untitled-34gruc.gif

untitled-4sxjbb.gif

Top Bottom