• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

RBR and Vettel have been too good again in the second half of the season. Amazing achievement to do both championships 3 years in a row.

Alonso to finish so close to winning a WDC in a car that has been 3rd or 4th fastest in every track this year is an exceptional season.

My moment of the season was seeing Raikkonwn win a race again.

Very well said.

fuenf

LOL. Like he did against Jacques Villeneuve, amirite?

The way Germans in this thread chose to forget some events are almost as unbearable as Spanish arrogance since they started winning anything.

at least Schumi stands by his mistakes and doesnt lie his way out of it like Alonso...

Omiee

What a race btw.

Kimi was funny as hell i need that gif'ed.

The race start was chaos.

The rain and strategy was chaos.

Vettel and Shumi together at the end of the race.

Woow what an end to an amazing season.

Alonso's stare i need that gif'ed loooool.

fuenf

Also, keeping Webber in the race was amazing sportsmanship by Red Bull. I mean they surely could've made up a gearbox failure...

McNum

What a race. What a season. This is why we watch Formula One.

Congrats to Vettel on the third championship. This was a fight from the first race to the last. Also props to Button. He won on strategy today. And being cool enough to skip intermediates on the first drizzle. This is a race won on tire management, which is where Button truly shines.

So, season over, next season has its work cut out for it if it's going to be just as exciting.

Fantastic season, best in years.

AAequal

Banned
Kimi getting lost is the highlight of the year.
Yet Hammy&Hulk foiled his plan :(
Overall great race, plenty of chills and thrills. I would have perferred to see Alanso as WDC but on the other hand I don't really care. Vettel has deserved his win. Also great race by Kobi ;)

deroli

279 to 278 points. Incredible! I'm really happy for Vettel :) But Alonso would have deserved the WDC just as well. A great driver, although I dislike Ferrari as a team. And todays race was suberb. So much drama!

John_B

Hulkenberg way too greedy. Should just have settled for a podium instead of pushing the car too far - loosing the car getting chased, then breaking late and sliding into Hamilton trying to get it back.

Congratulations to Vettel. Incredible race.

Top Bottom