• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

MrKaepora

Great season overall. It´s a shame that Alonso didn't win but Vettel deserves every praise he gets because it´s not for everyone to win in such conditions and with a damaged car.

Wow, the sheer hate that Vettel gets here is unbelievable ... look, i don't like Alonso. At all. But i would never write some of the sentences being written here.

Grats to Vettel, well deserved. Raikönnen winning a race and then getting lost makes him the most entertaining driver this season, i like this guy. Grats to Button for winning, always nice to see him on the podium. And of course great race by Hülkenberg, this guy needs a better car.

Juicy Bob

At the end of the season, Vettel performed outstandingly and had to come from the very back twice. Alonso has been out-performed by Massa on more than one occasion during these flyaway races.

Alonso's had an incredible season, but I have no doubts that Vettel deserved this.

NHale

He typed that all out yesterday and waiting to paste it the whole race

He probably created that post while watching the Monaco GP live in Monaco while posting on GAF every 2 minutes. And he didn't even posted a picture of that trip to Monaco because he was creating this brilliant post.

Septimius

It's amazing the way people react to Schumacher not fighting Vettel. He was already more than a second slower, and if I was out there, and either Alonso or Vettel were coming past, I'd just stay the fuck out of it.

fuenf

That yellow flag NEEDS to be investigated.

I don't mind Vettel winning, but I don't know why it hasn't been...

0nK69.png

Dead Man

"Kimi, you're not actually James Hunt... "

LOL.

Well, it's been a fun season kids, I'm off to get 2 hours sleep and then go back to work.

That yellow flag NEEDS to be investigated.

I don't mind Vettel winning, but I don't know why it hasn't been...

Yeah, leaves a sour taste. Vettel would have won the championship anyway, and they could have investigated and found no infraction. Just sits wrong.

NHale

at least Schumi stands by his mistakes and doesnt lie his way out of it like Alonso...

Of course. Just like Schumacher did in Monaco when he parked the car at the end of qualifying to try to mantain his pole position. He clearly spoke the truth to stewards afterwards, amirite?

But thanks to prove my theory right.

Cuddler

Congratulation Vettel! Great race! I was hoping for a Hulkenberg win, or at least a podium, he did a really great race but unfortunately he made that mistake. Raikkonen had a bad race but in the end is still third in the championship!
and probably annoyed, lol

Septimius

Of course. Just like Schumacher did in Monaco when he parked the car at the end of qualifying to try to mantain his pole position. He clearly spoke the truth to stewards afterwards, amirite?

But thanks to prove my theory right.

Haha. Oh, wow.

Top Bottom