• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Igo

McLaren didn't put Lewis on a set of new wets, did they? Their strategic decisions always leave me scratching my head.

Omiee

Like its already been said they have a real strong car this season.

Really hope ferrari fuck up their strategy again tomorrow. Really wish vettel can take alonso at the start.

Lach

Interesting qualifiying. Happy for Nando...

on a side note: was surprised how engaged and involved those chinese commentators were. They really seem to love racing here. Would be great to have a chinese driver in F1 sooner or later.

Omiee

Massa's difference to alonso is just ridiculous.

Glad for shumi as he proved that he is still good in wet conditions. Mclaren just completely disappeared. but they will have a good race tomorrow since its dry.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It will be interesting sprint into first corner tomorrow. Also, car settings will be vital and due to quite low temperature (23 degrees celsius) tire wear could be cruical.

moojito

Interesting qualifiying. Happy for Nando...

on a side note: was surprised how engaged and involved those chinese commentators were. They really seem to love racing here. Would be great to have a chinese driver in F1 sooner or later.

It wouldn't surprise me to see it sooner. There was that Chinese dude (test)driving for hrt I think just last week. I bet there could be some major sponsorship going on from that direction. If Karthkayen can get a seat, I'm sure that Chinese dude can.

Omiee

Im glad they kept the session going though. This really is looking like his year. If he has no DNF in the coming races i can see him winning it.

Manp

Massa reminds me of:

wG9ed.gif

:(

:( at McLarens in the wets. Its been our bogeyman as of late.

Fair play on Alonso, though. Improving like that at the end shows he really is the best pound-for-pound driver in the sport today.

I was kinda hoping Schumacher would take pole if not either Lewis or Jenson, but a third place - considering Webber's grid penalty - isn't too bad. Would definitely love to see him win a race again.

Massa reminds me of:

wG9ed.gif

:(

XD

Ce-Lin

Alonso is a great driver, but that Ferrari is definitely a very strong car now.

ask Massa... but I have a feeling Fernando has a wet set-up gamble for the race, if it doesn't rain he will get obliterated by Vettel and Webber / Hamilton could catch him at some point during the later part of the race. If I'm wrong then hats off to the Spaniard, incredible driver, I don't understand how anyone could hate him, already a 2xWDC and still pushing like crazy no matter what.

modulaire

It wouldn't surprise me to see it sooner. There was that Chinese dude (test)driving for hrt I think just last week. I bet there could be some major sponsorship going on from that direction. If Karthkayen can get a seat, I'm sure that Chinese dude can.

Bernie would be so happy with a Chinese driver in F1. $$$

Li Na is a fairly successful tennisplayer (Top20-level) and she is earning millions and millions with sponorships and ads.

ask Massa... but I have a feeling Fernando has a wet set-up gamble for the race, if it doesn't rain he will get obliterated by Vettel and Webber / Hamilton could catch him at some point during the later part of the race. If I'm wrong then hats off to the Spaniard, incredible driver, I don't understand how anyone could hate him, already a 2xWDC and still pushing like crazy no matter what.

Chances for rain are about 10% and the teams knew that. I doubt Fernando went out with a wet setup.

Nolan.

I think this is going to be Alonso's championship pretty much now, the only plus for Mclaren is that they didn't use up as much tires as the others in the dry but they have a lot to do

Top Bottom