• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Nolan.

Haha well I was wrong but even so the decision makes absolutely no sense, if they disagree with the explanation then how can they not penalise?

Omiee

x10Na.jpg

Hamilton is posting some good pics on twitter today

Nice picture.

Glad RBR did not get a penalty.

I wonder if we'll get an explanation. Red Bull have obviously said why they did it / why it happened... I wonder how that explanation ended up being good enough to avoid getting penalised.

Leonsito

The drama in the fanbase, not in the paddock.

Every team in the paddock is full of shit, McLaren, RBR, Renault and Ferrari have a fantastic history with cheating, and know what happens with those "regulations breachs".

Problem is the fanboys that always think they shit doesn't smell.

Omiee

Hamilton no doubt will have a good start, button will lose some places. Vettel should be able to keep his 2nd position and maybe overtake alonso but i doubt it. Webber should maintain his grid position and possibly have a nice battle with button for track position.

Nolan.

Hamilton no doubt will have a good start, button will lose some places. Vettel should be able to keep his 2nd position and maybe overtake alonso but i doubt it. Webber should maintain his grid position and possibly have a nice battle with button for track position.

You just jinxed them man

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How can they have no penalty, doesn't that mean they can race with that map? Either everyone will start doing it, or they ban it.

Nolan.

Alonso will win the race.

Im amazed how Hamilton does not have 2 or 3 championships under his belt and more race wins. He has been in a top team from the start of his career and he is an ace driver.

One thing that is almost certain though even if we say it or not is Maldonado will do something silly

Omiee

How can they have no penalty, doesn't that mean they can race with that map? Either everyone will start doing it, or they ban it.

The ruling was clear. RBR were not in breach of the regulations so no action taken and they get to keep using what ever they are using.

Omiee

Yeah sure he has had some bad luck and made some mistakes with crashing into people etc. But the guy is one of the best overtakes on the grid if not the best. Been in a top team since the start off his career. I really think a guy like him should have had 30 35 wins easily and 2 or 3 championships under his belt.

Wasn't it earlier this season when rbr were found to have an illegal hole, but it was only banned after the race, and now it seems like it's happening again. I won't be surprised if it's banned for the next race, ridiculous.

Nolan.

Vettel playing basketball. This is what I always wanted to see. Thank you Sky.

He also loves Button and Webber. Sometimes it's just not that clear, you know.

It's so awkward

Wasn't it earlier this season when rbr were found to have an illegal hole, but it was only banned after the race, and now it seems like it's happening again. I won't be surprised if it's banned for the next race, ridiculous.

Yeah they'll likely post a clarification to teams after

Igo

At least the FIA no longer make up the rules, when needed, at Ferrari's behest. Those were frustrating times.

Omiee

It wont be banned because they said nothing they did was against the regulations. So they found a loophole. Unless they re wright the rule.

At least the FIA no longer make up the rules, when needed, at Ferrari's behest. Those were frustrating times.

Shame on you for saying something so unreal about Ferrari. FIA never favored Ferrari.

Top Bottom