• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

untitled-5ijxbn.gif

Igo

I really hope Lewis' shitty luck doesn't make another appearance this weekend. The dude deserves some good results.

nny

Here's hoping that starting from the front of the grid, Grosjean won't have any early touches/crashes to ruin his race.

kiyomi

Great lap by Hami, good for Grosjean too.

Do hope for some rain, yes it's been a wet season so far but Hungary isn't the greatest when it's dry.

Don't forget tha most of this season Alonso used to start in worse positions. I think he'll do fine, 3rd - 4th...

Finishing behind Lewis wouldn't be the end of the world, he's quite far behind Alonso in the standings at the moment. If Alonso can finish in front of Vettel and have Webbah so far behind, he should position himself well for the second half of the season.

Foshy

Hamilton was amazing and I'm happy for Grosjean, but I was hoping that Kimi would start from the first or at least second row tomorrow :/

AndyD

aka andydumi
i believe having 2 tyres on the apex is fine.

The commentators said all 4 must be within the white lines per rules. Except the white line at Monza and pit exits.

In this case you can argue that he gained a competitive advantage by not staying on track, as in his other laps within track limits were slower.

Nevertheless I expect nothing to happen. But I think they need to start enforcing this a lot better. Alonso's pole last week was a lot more blatant and probably should not have stood, particularly with the rain.

In this case you can argue that he gained a competitive advantage by not staying on track, as in his other laps within track limits were slower.

I don't have access to the sector times right now, but I'm not convinced that last sector was his fastest. He was actually up on Hamilton's time in the middle sector and then lost a fair bit.

Nolan.

Vettel won't get a penalty I don't think but since he seems to do it on a constant I can see him getting a drive through in the race, he's been a bit too anxious lately.

Top Bottom