• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
What is up with Jenson hopefully he doesn't bring this bad form through to Quali because it's too far off from Lewis
Button keeps on tinkering with his car instead of believing in it and getting the best out of it.
He was great yesterday but I bet he changed loads on the car overnight just to try and make it "better".

Edit: Sky should keep Georgie as the host like she is today. Miles better than that creep Lazenbie.

kiyomi

Senna is looking surprisingly competitive this weekend. Sauber looking a little below par, Mercedes really not promising.

Nolan.

Button keeps on tinkering with his car instead of believing in it and getting the best out of it.
He was great yesterday but I bet he changed loads on the car overnight just to try and make it "better".

Edit: Sky should keep Georgie as the host like she is today. Miles better than that creep Lazenbie.

I just don't get it, contrastingly Lewis did his long runs yesterday before the rain came down and did some short runs in the other sessions, then fine tuned the balance seemingly. This session Jenson goes out to do his long runs doesn't even do an installation lap, complains about the front end grip, then under-steer, then it just seems to fall away when he puts the softs on. I can only hope that maybe the track being warmer added to it but he really doesn't need any more bad weekends with set-up issues, those jokers have been played.

Edit: and the Redbull Car adjustable ride height story is catching on, if true surely that's just plain cheating?

nny

Oh wow, we're in Community now. :/

Quali about to begin but I'm watching Table Tennis, Football and Cycling...need more eyes/screens!

Good god, I hate Helmut Marko. He said in an interview that Button slipped due to his worn out rear tyres and didn't give Vettel enough space to get back on track and that he should've been equally penalized.

Don't see what Massa is complaining about.

He said he was blocked by Schumi

iERZMF0PgeImQ.gif

What, Alonso out on the softs.

Nolan.

Really enjoying Senna this weekend. I hope he makes Maldonado look like the lemon he is.

Same, I hope this maintains for him as for Lewis he has always been faster on the mediums, for quite some races he has been pulling out this kind of gap as compared to the options. It's whether he can make the options give him some more time is the thing to watch. He never seems to get quite as much gain on the softer compound.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Speed had an interesting extended discussion on all 4 wheels exiting the track during qualifying and races. I had no idea Alonso's pole lap last race was with all 4 wheels off.

Top Bottom