• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Dilly

Banned
Ferrari is not that great on this circuit, quite a lot of understeer. Kimi would've been long gone if this was another circuit.

Milchjon

Am I a bad person if I'm always bored when no crashes/retirements happen? I've already begun to watch only little more than the starts...

When I first began watching F1, I had a favorite driver. After he retired, I had drivers I hated, which was enough to keep watching. Now, there's nothing left but things that go wrong.

Am I a bad person if I'm always bored when no crashes/retirements happen? I've already begun to watch only little more than the starts...

When I first began watching F1, I had a favorite driver. After he retired, I had drivers I hated, which was enough to keep watching. Now, there's nothing left but things that go wrong.
Embrace the Alonso love. It's the only right thing to do.

You're a horrible person.

Who was your favorite driver?

Pimpwerx

First race I've watched live in a while. Holy shit! Is SpeedTV trying to set a record for the most commercial breaks at the start of a race? This is the 3rd break already. PEACE.

Mclaren stepping up their game in the pit stops.

ibxd98v8KL0Vwa.gif

kiyomi

First race I've watched live in a while. Holy shit! Is SpeedTV trying to set a record for the most commercial breaks at the start of a race? This is the 3rd break already. PEACE.

You're not missing much :p

Button pits onto the hards, guessing it's gonna be two-stop S/H/H?

Top Bottom