• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Pimpwerx

Thank god Lotus out-sucked McLaren there. How can one team consistently fuck up their best driver's race as McLaren has? PEACE.

Alonso overtakes Perez, but he lost time behind him and now Kimi's jumped him in the pit stops.

iY1ue7Ihju3gG.gif

Pimpwerx

Pit stops ended? Time for another commercial break from Speed. You can't have enough of these during an already boring race. PEACE.

Shaneus

Webs doing alright out of this. Though they said it should shake out to him being fifth... but it hasn't?

Hopefully that wing adjustment gets it a bit nicer.

BTW Fucking Aussie TV. About the fourth ad break. Anyone have a free stream link?

TCRS

Banned
Alonso overtakes Perez, but he lost time behind him and now Kimi's jumped him in the pit stops.

iY1ue7Ihju3gG.gif

How the hell did I miss that? Oh I know, I'm in Germany and watching on RTL. And they can't commentate for shit. No passion, nothing. All they talk about is how Vettel is doing. I want BBC ;_;

FafaFooey

I can't believe how every year there's a discussion whether Spa/Silverstone/Hockenheim will be on the calendar and yet this peace of shit track is on the calendar every single year. The last somewhat interesting race in Hungary was 2006 with Button's first win and because it was in the rain.

f0rk

I can't believe how every year there's a discussion whether Spa/Silverstone/Hockenheim will be on the calendar and yet this peace of shit track is on the calendar every single year. The last somewhat interesting race in Hungary was 2006 with Button's first win and because it was in the rain.

It was a good race last year I thought.

Pimpwerx

...and another commercial break. This is just getting comical.

I don't know what happened to Grosjean last lap. The race director sucks ass today. How do you not flip to the leader when the 2nd place car is within DRS range? PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Grosjean might have made a mistake, or maybe he tried to overtake Lewis and got pushed wide. Anyway, the race director thought it wasn't important enough to show. SMH. PEACE.

kiyomi

Grosjean back down to 1.3 behind Hamilton.

They need to consider putting DRS zones in anything that resembles a straight line on this track. And I don't even really like DRS.

Top Bottom