• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

pants

I was so close, but this surely cements my second in the league : smug

h8ZEvut.png

Ce-Lin

remember last race' podium ? everyone so sad and drama all around, now watch Lewis enjoying achieving a true 3rd position, Kimi flying the ice-cream to 2nd and Alonso "not pushing" to win lol !

edit: wait, is Alonso dating Dasha and her twin ?

Anyone know when the outcome of the DRS investigation will happen? Hope its a technical fault and all those drivers dont get a penalty.

jey_16

Banned
I didn't like fernando before he joined but I can't deny the performance he has given ferrari so I will support him no matter what

Ce-Lin

Alonso 4th in all-time GP wins standings, wow he's a legend now.

a bit off topic but this beautiful lady needs to eat more, Alonso get her to some nice Italian restaurant.

Dasha-KapustinaNew-girlfriend-of-Fernando-Alonso-161.jpg

I hope McLaren have got a performance clause in Perez's contract, he's absolute shit, if he's still this bad two or three races after the major Barcelona upgrade he needs moving on.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I think that we will see similar order in Bahrain. Things will change on European tour - teams will bring huge upgrades there.

Top Bottom