• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Lach

Buemi mentions that usually drivers put the car into neutral so that the marshalls can push it away but if it isn't flat (like here) you leave it in gear! Bianchi probably misjudged the incline...

fuenf

wtf everyone in the pits except Hammy but still manage to get away in front of him ?

isnt there a speed limit on the track when the safety car is out (regardless of whether they are actually driving behind it), so the gaps remain pretty much the same until they catch up

Omiee

Lotus much quicker in these conditions. Alonso was showing some nice pace as well. Vettel is going to have a difficult job with keeping them behind him

Chris R

Why is the SC still out? And Crashjean better live up to his name and forget where his brakes are when Seb is within striking distance.

Ce-Lin

isnt there a speed limit on the track when the safety car is out (regardless of whether they are actually driving behind it), so the gaps remain pretty much the same until they catch up

true I forgot in the midst of this clusterfuck

please anyone but Vettel please please please

Xun

I've only watched a bit of the race because I don't want to get too hooked and stop me from watching the tennis. :p

I'll have to check it out on the BBC later on.

Ce-Lin

De la Rosa said Alonso has been told to save these tyres until the last 8 laps since he must switch to them piss-poor softs for his last stint, expect him to drop down the field, gg Ferrari, fools.

Top Bottom