• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

crowd cheering "Alonso ! Alonso!" don't know if supporting or asking for his head on a silver plate lol

Alonso might suffer a VET on the podium for what he said yesterday, deserved though.

Kikujiro

Vettel win, fucking yawn. I am so fucking sick of seeing this same shit every weekend. If the new engines next year dont change things up I am done watching F1. This is the first year I have actually not cared about missing some races and my interest has been quickly declinng. I am at a point i would actually think control chasis and bodies might be a good idea.

How old are you? I guess pretty young. I watched the F1 during Schumi's era of dominance and it was way more boring than what we have now.

Omiee

Not surprising is it. Alonso and Webber hate Vettel... Plus they're obviously friends.

Dont think he will care in 5 years when he is going to be in that top 10 of best drivers to have ever raced.

How old are you? I guess pretty young. I watched the F1 during Schumi's era of dominance and it was way more boring than what we have now.

how about that 98, 99 and 00 season. I miss seasons like that.

Shaneus

We gonna get a cheer for Webber? Better fucking get a cheer for Webber.

Glad he got his podium :)

Love the rapport b/w him and Alonso, too. Just gave him the "you cheeky fucker, I almost had you" grin :)

NHale

Some boos for Alonso too.

Apparently he's really well liked outside of the obvious ones.

Good friends with Kimi too.

Well he can't expect to be friends with anyone if at an RBR organized party for Webber retirement at Monza, he decided to stay alone on a corner playing with his phone. Well divas...

of course not, but HAM on tires 20 laps fresher than everyone ahead is on while ALO-WEB-MAS are left out, what's exactly the greatness HAM is doing to prevent us from watching the main fight.

what main fight, webler and massa are fucking useless. nothing was going on there

Shaneus

Does Vettel even have any friends in F1?
Newey and Horner?

So... if Kimi is to Ferrari, that almost locks them in for constructors next year, yeah?

BTW Interesting to see Webber completely avoid the side of the stage Vettel was on. Also looked like he was a lot happier to be where he was than Vettel.

Ce-Lin

maybe fans are tired of seeing cars competing against jets, even when they have issues they can win while drinking a Martini and reading Forbes

Mohonky

No that was equally shit. Anytime a single chasis dominates is utterly boring. Alonso, Raikonen and Hamilton are undoubtedly some of the very best drivers F1 has seen since the Schumi dominating era and yet all of them are being smattered by Vettel & his RBR. Just contending with Webber has been a challenge for them, put any one even remotely above average in that car and its going to fly.

That and nothing ever seems to go wrong with Vettels strategy or car. His nearest opponents are often getting wiped out, damaged or otherwise put to the back of the field from mechanicalmor strategy errors.

Ce-Lin

oh De La Rosa ahhah, he said crowd a bit "cold" since they don't understand English... what a classy comment, this is so stupid.

Dilly

Banned
Glad I didn't bother to watch again, reading through the topic is the only thing amusing left in this sport.

Alonso should just go with Webber to WEC.

Omiee

In an era where we have drivers like lewis, kimi and alonso its amazing to see vettel dominating them for 4 straight years =D

Top Bottom