• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

Webber only comes out better of this. It's only 2 points or whatever, but Vettel looks far worse than those 2 points are worth IMO.

And Vettel not smiling AT ALL. Enjoy that shit.

Oh, molten 21 is team orders to "hold stations".

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I don't think Webber should complain when Vettel beats him on the road, he doesn't want wins handed to Vettel so he shouldn't want them handed to himself either.

He should just swallow this one and remember it the next time he's faster and the team asks him to slow down.

Shaneus

Multi 21, sorry. Yeah, that's RBR code for hold positions. And Webber running away from Vettel as quick as he could!

I fucking love that man.

I don't think Webber should complain when Vettel beats him on the road, he doesn't want wins handed to Vettel so he shouldn't want them handed to himself either.

He should just swallow this one and remember it the next time he's faster and the team asks him to slow down.

I think it's more about respecting team orders, as Webber has done in the past.

So do we think that Webber is right to be pissed off? If Sub was really told to hold position and Mark was informed with that then Seb's attack came as a surprise?

Dead Man

Yeah, if Seb really did go against explicit team orders, he is a bigger douchbeag than I thought. Turkey 2010 was apparently not an isolated incident.

Deadman

Great race.

Thoughts:

Ferrari are dumb.

Ross brawn was wrong, hamilton uses all his fuel and hurts his tyres but rosberg is the one who suffers?.

Webber so mad that vettel beats him again.

Teams need to stop messing about with wheelnuts that maybe save them a few tenths but can cost them an entire race.

Top Bottom