• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes fuel usage is just crazy. Insane advantage - Nico raced his ass of and still is much better shape with fuel usage compared to Ferrari and RBR

NHale

I am so disappointing that Kimi is not able to adapt....I mean he is a world champion for Gods sake ! He is supposed to be much better than this !!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he has some serious damage to the car, there is no excuse for your teammate being 10 seconds behind a Mercedes near the end while you are 15 seconds behind a Williams.

ramparter

Banned
Rosberg has used more fuel and his car is 3.8kg lighter, he can do this!!

Not really. Anyway would be awesome if Alonso takes 3rd just a few days after Stefano got the boot!! :D

Yagami_Sama

I am so disappointing that Kimi is not able to adapt....I mean he is a world champion for Gods sake ! He is supposed to be much better than this !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Ferrari, but Raikkonen stayed with MacLaren for quite a long time and see him struggling like that is very disappointing.

Salamndar

Unless he has some serious damage to the car, there is no excuse for your teammate being 10 seconds behind a Mercedes near the end while you are 15 seconds behind a Williams.

He has not shown any improvement over the 4 races now...disappointing :(

I always thought that Kimi, Alonso and Lewis were in a league of their own......now I drop Kimi from that list!

Razgreez

Unrelated, I think Vettel needs to spend some time with a sports psychologist.

What do you see Sebastian?

rorschach-blot01.jpg

Seb: Car number 3

and now?

rorschach-blot06.jpg

Seb: Car number 3!

and now?

Skull%20Ink%20Blot_full.jpeg

Daniel Ricciardo!! Why the heck are you showing me these!!

Yagami_Sama

This big update coming for Spain better be something special, the whole rear end needs a redesign. No wonder Fallows pulled out, I wouldn't want to join this shambles either.

Please. This is the least that they can do. Or else if the failed to achieve something this season, it would hard to expect something big for next year, considering that
they are dropping mercedes engine.

Dead Man

Missed the middle of the race, what happened with Vettel and KK?

What do you see Sebastian?

http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/aug2009/rorschach-blot01.jpg[img]

Seb: Car number 3

and now?

[img]http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/aug2009/rorschach-blot06.jpg[img]

Seb: Car number 3!

and now?

[img]http://media.merchantcircle.com/37140154/Skull%20Ink%20Blot_full.jpeg[img]

Daniel Ricciardo!! Why the heck are you showing me these!![/QUOTE]

LOL

Edit: Reckon Vettel cost Ricky 2 seconds?

TCRS

Banned
going to interesting what red bull does now with the vettel/ricciardo situation. this is the second time vettel got a 'ricciardo is faster than you' this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom