• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
On different tyres. HAM didn´t finish a quick one on the option.

My post was when they were both on the same tyres. ROS has looked the quickest drivers on both tyres (up to when Lewis aborted his flying lap).

Seems like the Mercs are slightly struggling, just like the rest of the field, with the change in track conditions; Lewis did a 1:25.5 yesterday, and best ROS could do was a 1:25.9 today...

Nicktendo86

Mercs have not been pushing at all, they have bags of time in hand. Conditions are a little worse, yes,but I fully expect Ham-Ros at least a second and half in front in qually.

Zeknurn

Looks like they were too busy trying their new sponsor's products during first break :D

Mclaren looks awful to drive, plus their car has very narrow working window on any tyre compound possible. Teams are not satisfied with Pirelli's decision to bring medium and hard compound to Barcelona.

Massa is much more comfortable with new parts on his Williams than Bottas.

To be fair to Bottas, Massa has had two more practice sessions with the new parts.

Button said in the middle of FP3 that they have "minimal rear downforce which will make the afternoon hard". I wouldn't expect either car to get into Q3 as the track temperature goes up.

DBT85

My post was when they were both on the same tyres. ROS has looked the quickest drivers on both tyres (up to when Lewis aborted his flying lap).

Seems like the Mercs are slightly struggling, just like the rest of the field, with the change in track conditions; Lewis did a 1:25.5 yesterday, and best ROS could do was a 1:25.9 today...

Ros only barely managed to beat his own time from yesterday, so he was still faster than yesterday, just still not as fast as Ham yesterday. Lewis for pole.

Ros only barely managed to beat his own time from yesterday, so he was still faster than yesterday, just still not as fast as Ham yesterday. Lewis for pole.

Tracked changed, though. Affected all cars. Sticking with current track conditions, ROS seems unbeatable. We will see in 1 hour I guess...

Given the lack of sponsors, McLaren should at least put the name of the drivers on their overalls, like Toro Rosso do, or even McLaren used to do 10 years ago ("Juan Pablo", "Kimi")

Nicktendo86

No wonder lotus can't afford to pay for their engines, the cost of the spare parts they must have to keep on hand for Maldonado could probably send me to the moon.

MrKaepora

IMG_0455.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom