• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. mirror

giphy.gif

haha. is that fucking robot jox? :O~

Nicktendo86

Tweeted mark priestly (ex McLaren mechanic) about lack of McLaren updates, his response:
@nick_hoadley There are a few, brake ducts, floor & others. Not as many as they'd like.

Nicktendo86

So looks like McLaren have taken some steps forward, hopefully EB's changes to the team structure start showing some steady updates.

DBT85

This is an inconvenience for Vettel for sure, but let's not pretend that this is a weekend-ruiner for him.

Going into FP3 with only 4 laps from Friday isn't exactly ideal for a man who can't get his car setup how he wants when he has all weekend to do it.

Shame.

Go Ricciardo!

Fox Mulder

My first season, but do people hate vettel because he won a bunch and defies team orders?

even senna comes off as an asshole in all the videos I've seen. A trait of champions across sports.

My first season, but do people hate vettel because he won a bunch and defies team orders?

even senna comes off as an asshole in all the videos I've seen. A trait of champions across sports.

Vettel dominated the season last year easily and after four years people want to see a different champion.

Leunam

Don't let it turn you off of the sport even if it gets to be a little much at times in here.

Nicktendo86

I think we can say now that the theory that Red Bull have better aero than Merc is a myth, Merc destroying them in the aero sectors.

Based on current long run pace, we are looking at a repeat of Malaysia.

Mercedes far ahead (with LH in front), RBR clear 2nd best, FER 3rd best, and the rest of the pack...

Razgreez

I think we can say now that the theory that Red Bull have better aero than Merc is a myth, Merc destroying them in the aero sectors.

Perhaps that new nose is/was as important as they made it out to be. It's possible RB had a slight edge before they (mercedes) manage to develop it enough to pass the crash test regs but once they did so the design was finally fully realised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom