• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

pants

I just saw something resembling that on PlanetF1 too.

IMO any team that has enough money should always make the first order of business 'sign Adrian Newey'. At any cost.

Nicktendo86

I don't see it, why would he at his age want to go to Italy? I thought one of the reasons he went to red bull was because they let him design boats, his interests are not all f1 anymore and Ferrari would be a huuuuge task.

Leonsito

Mercedes doesn't have Newey and they are doing ok, I think Newey is one of the greatest, but he is not guarantee.

However It would be fun if Alonso goes to Mercedes and Ferrari sign Vettel and Newey lol

Zeknurn

They said on SkyF1 that neither Maldonado or Grosjean have ever finished a Monaco GP. I had to look it up and it's true.

Edit: Gearbox failure for Räikkönen. Another weekend ruined for him.

NHale

Mercedes doesn't have Newey and they are doing ok, I think Newey is one of the greatest, but he is not guarantee.

However It would be fun if Alonso goes to Mercedes and Ferrari sign Vettel and Newey lol

Well Mercedes has Aldo Costa. Formerly Head of Design and Development at Scuderia Ferrari, also known as the scapegoat for all the problems in the 2010 and 2011 cars.

Hammer24

Banned
Newey wants to be with his kids, and doesn´t want them to relocate from Britain.
I guess FER would have to offer a lot more, to change his mind.

operon

They said on SkyF1 that neither Maldonado or Grosjean have ever finished a Monaco GP. I had to look it up and it's true.

Edit: Gearbox failure for Räikkönen. Another weekend ruined for him.

BBC is saying
BBC Radio 5 live pit lane reporter Jennie Gow says that Kimi Raikkonen had a gearbox issue where was stuck in third gear. It's a gearbox used for practice, though, so he won't have to take a grid penalty for the change.

What's the story behind this? Was Kimi drunk?

xqHI56R.png

Newey wants to be with his kids, and doesn´t want them to relocate from Britain.
I guess FER would have to offer a lot more, to change his mind.

Would he even need the money?

Ferrari looks desperate for attention with low fuel glory laps.

GOtta keep the team's morale up.

Fantomex

Hey guys long time no talk. I still lurk though. This Alonso time in this Ferrari has me a little intrigued, instead of being excited the past has made me react like this instead:

gif_larrydavid_look-vi.gif

lol nice

"I want my next helmet design to be completely devoid of colour... just like my personality"

Vettel has a great personality and can be pretty funny, too, but in this sport, you gotta be a dick every now and then, or you end up like Button, Massa, Barichello or Webber.

Business

dZy77n7.jpg

That's the only Silverware he's getting this year anyway.

I personally miss the days when a driver had one iconic helmet design. This one in particular doesn't do it for me, the metal effect looks as fake as if done at home DIY with a silver spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom