• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutil:

10406640_668637279850408_3613164810485602468_n.jpg

http://www.sauberf1team.com/en/seas...n-sutil-geben-vollgas-fuer-einen-guten-zweck/

That's, umm. Yeah.

Staab

I don't understand how. He offers nothing outside of a finish every race. No excitement, no fun. It's like he's a cardboard cutout.

In his defense, he's in a Marussia, not much to show off, but yeah his personality is a bit flat...
Bianchi on the other hand, goddamn he needs to get into a mid-field team and show his class !

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
FIA and mainly FOM rule that RBR need to change their nose camera design.
They will have to externally mount the camera from this weekend on.

Shaneus

Ricciardo's:

BoK4qsxIUAATJRf.jpg:orig
To be honest, I'm surprised we haven't seen more mentions of Brabham's passing from either any of the current F1 drivers nor the FIA/FOM. I'd have thought it's a pretty significant thing?
I haven't been paying close attention to the usual media outlets though, so maybe there has been. Still, glad to see Danny paying his respects. Hopefully he can do so with a win... last four years have been a tussle between Germany and Australia for the trophy, this year it's our turn :)

I am so sick of high gloss sparkle fleck paint with garbage tribal like markings or graffiti font.
Pretty sure you're only thinking of Hamilton's helmets :lol

Zeknurn

@willbuxton: To commemorate 40th anniversary of Ronnie Peterson's Monaco win, @Ericsson_Marcus has done something truly epic
BoOKcE3IMAAkEFe.jpg:large

@willbuxton: Oh.... and that's Ronnie's actual helmet bag...

Winner.

FP1 starts soon.

New Red Bull nose with the new camera mount.

XCxf3JM.jpg

They had to replace the old camera inside the chassis, because the quality wasn't high enough for the FIA.

DBT85

The Merc is 1 second faster on a track with no high speed sections. #ItsNotAllTheEngine

Nice to see Ricciardo beasting his team mate too ;)

Nicktendo86

The Merc is 1 second faster on a track with no high speed sections. #ItsNotAllTheEngine

Nice to see Ricciardo beasting his team mate too ;)
Of course it is not just the engine, been saying all along it is wrong to just assume red bull have the best aero with these regs.

Very fast. Riccardo's lap was really, really good, but he was pretty much using every inch of the track. Had me waiting for a wheel to come off.

Mercs have a lot more left in them I reckon.

shas'la

This struck me and quite interesting its from 3 win Le mans winner Allan McNish;

"Between Hamilton and Rosberg, Rosberg's inputs are more subtle, more gentle. Hamilton seems to have to work harder to get the lap time"

It seems as though Rosberg has a better set up in the car, but Hamilton is able to drag more out of his un-optimized set up. If he can find a good way like Rosberg has, the championship is done.

Shaneus

Interesting:
BBC F1 analyst Allan McNish:

"Daniel Ricciardo was on a lap that would have put him right up with Hamilton before coming across traffic. Watching trackside at Tabac and the Swimming Pool, the Mercedes look very good, very supple. They absorb the bumps and kerbs very well. The Red Bull looks much harsher, it jumps around. But when it lands it lands with grip."

DBT85

This struck me and quite interesting its from 3 win Le mans winner Allan McNish;

"Between Hamilton and Rosberg, Rosberg's inputs are more subtle, more gentle. Hamilton seems to have to work harder to get the lap time"

It seems as though Rosberg has a better set up in the car, but Hamilton is able to drag more out of his un-optimized set up. If he can find a good way like Rosberg has, the championship is done.

Hamilton has always been a hustler in the car though, Rosberg I thought was a bit more like Button with his inputs.

Zeknurn

Why can't the race be like this.

@crash_F1: Told you... Huge hailstones falling now #F1 #MonacoGP
BoPFQm9CIAAEGa5.jpg:large

@Lotus_F1Team: Officially classified 'big' rain at Monaco. Will make the afternoon interesting...
BoPFU3AIgAAr5qZ.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom