• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Canadian Grand Prix weekend F1 Gaf!

LfPhyZh.gif

cmr-94

Tobias Grüner F1 ‏@tgruener 5m
#F1 Rumours in Montreal paddock Ferrari might sack Raikkonen after this season. According to my info he's got a contract till end of 2015

Nevermind:

Tobias Grüner F1 ‏@tgruener 2m
#F1 To clarify... just wanted to say Kimi will be sacked rumours not credible cause he's got a contract till end of 2015. Nothing else.

itsgreen

Tobias Grüner F1 ‏@tgruener 5m
#F1 Rumours in Montreal paddock Ferrari might sack Raikkonen after this season. According to my info he's got a contract till end of 2015

Nevermind:

Tobias Grüner F1 ‏@tgruener 2m
#F1 To clarify... just wanted to say Kimi will be sacked rumours not credible cause he's got a contract till end of 2015. Nothing else.

Like his 2010 contract? :)

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Doesn't make sense to fire Kimi again.
They just moved a new engineer into his race team, not something you do if you are looking to get rid of him.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't make sense to fire Kimi again.
They just moved a new engineer into his race team, not something you do if you are looking to get rid of him.

Yeah that won't happen. Ferrari aren't McLaren. He'll be safe in his seat until the call "Fernando is faster than you" is made and Kimi doesn't give two shits and blocks him for the rest of the race.

Once his side of the garage finally engineer the steering to his liking on the F14T, there'll be a closer resemblance to parity between the two IMO (stated as an Alonso fan).

jey_16

Banned
i don't see the point because realistically, there is no one better that is available to replace him. Hamilton & Vettel both have long term contracts with their current teams and any one else wouldn't be much improvement....i wouldn't mind seeing the Hulk in red though

surely McLaren would have to think about Nico H for next year

Juicy Bob

If Ferrari have any driver vacancy to fill, surely Hulk is the man they'll go for.

Although, if he did go to Ferrari, it would be an awful shame for Nico to move to yet another midfield team...

navanman

If Ferrari have any driver vacancy to fill, surely Hulk is the man they'll go for.

Although, if he did go to Ferrari, it would be an awful shame for Nico to move to yet another midfield team...
The rumour was Ferrari are interested in Bianchi. As a customer engine team, Ferrari should have some good idea of his potential.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Williams looking very very good in FP3 on harder compound

Lewis slaying the field, Rosberg upping his game

RIC is having major issues with this track.

navanman

Both Mercedes a good gap to the rest of the field. The higher track temperatures this morning are helping them.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Both Mercedes drivers botched their laps on Supersofts....

Looks like Williams finally managed to get their PU tuned up

Ferrari took down their upgrades. Clowns
@tgruener: #F1 Ferrari running the old engine cover and floor for rest of Montreal weekend. New parts too risky with higher ambient temperatures.

Now I suddenly don't feel bad for not being able to watch the race tomorrow.

kiyomi

lol what, they have nothing to lose. Shame. I was looking forward to seeing if they could grab 3rd/4th.

Pimpwerx

Massive lap by Lewis there. I hope he half a second on Nico around here. Restamp his dominance after the Monte Carlo shenanigans. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom