• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
1401017047727ohsum.png

amazing. really happy for williams, especially for massa. p1 and 2.

wow at hamilton. seems something technical though, you don't just lose the rear end like that.

Yagami_Sama

Holy Moly !

What just happened ? Where is the Mercedes ?

Massa no, will be impossible to watch the race tomorrow, due to the commentators...

Road

Hamilton lol pressure getting to him?

Massa to crash with Bottas in the first corner. If they don't, Williams will fuck up their pit stop.

How many years since Massa had a pole? (Answering my own question: the last was in Brazil 2008)

*looks at Ferrari*

Ryne

what was the reason he failled to set a lap two times in Q3?

The first time was a mistake, obviously. The second time looks like a car issue, the car immediately spun when he hit the brakes. As someone said, you don't lose the rear end of the car like that while braking.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Nice qualifying from the Williams team, hopefully this will translate to some excitement tomorrow.

I hope the Willams can maintain this pace during the race as well. I think Hamilton should move up the field during the race without too much trouble baring any other issues of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom