• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-12elk5i.gif

dakun

if Williams want to win this they have to undercut Mercedes by at least one lap on the next stops.. Mercedes looks slightly slower on the straights even with DRS so they should have no problem keeping them behind for the rest of the race then

I'm quoting myself because it proves i'm smarter than any of the Williams Strategy group.. lol

Hasney

I'm quoting myself because it proves i'm smarter than any of the Williams Strategy group.. lol

It's damage control. If the third stint is too long for them they'll go off a cliff and might not even get a podium.

It's like the Mercs last year whenever they qualified near the front.

Sure, they do have no reasons to support Rosberg over Hamilton but they do!

You were suggesting that I'm part of the "German team supports German drivers" conspiracy theorists, hence the British team remark.

I think the team probably dislike him because of his more aggressive and whiny personality. It seems pretty obvious that Rosberg has better people skills.

TCRS

Banned
so sad to see what has become of Lotus. I loved seeing them at the front with that black/gold/red paint. even crashjean was pretty good towards the end of last season, now he's nowhere..

amar212

Watching A1 race I felt a strong feeling that classic Hockenheim should be taken from the forest and returned to the rule of the men.

Don't really understand Williams decided at some point this race they were happy with 3rd. They were 1-2 for the early part of the race. And it wasn't like they were struggling to keep them behind.

mclem

You were suggesting that I'm part of the "German team supports German drivers", hence the British team remark.

I think the team probably dislike him because of his more aggressive and whiny personality. It seems pretty obvious that Rosberg has better people skills.
Might I suggest that recruiting a driver that the team are actively invested in hindering may be a poor strategy in this sport?

Might I suggest that recruiting a driver that the team are actively invested in hindering may be a poor strategy in this sport?

Again, I'm not suggesting the entire team hate him or that it was always the case. My feeling is that the relationship has deteriorated this season.

Hasney

Again, I'm not suggesting the entire team hate him or that it was always the case. My feeling is that the relationship has deteriorated this season.

Possibly, since he seems like a sulky child in front of the press when things don't go his way, he's probably more free with the team.

I doubt that's affecting pit stops, though.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes will need to sort this brake overheating issue until next race or they could be in trouble in the hot summer races. But some tracks will be less demanding on brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom