• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-113wjxa.gif
untitled-10uokrw.gif

Xater

Mercs are having issues:

Hamilton: "There a huge difference on the straight."
Bonnington: "Copy that we'll see if there's anything we can do."

Hasney

Wonder what it is that they have to keep nursing Hams brakes.

Looks like Rosberg has some sort of issue too, either tyre or brakes. Think both Mercs have to be in spurts of performance and easing the car home.

Rosberg fucked that by going wide, though.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Mercs are having issues:

Hamilton: "There a huge difference on the straight."
Bonnington: "Copy that we'll see if there's anything we can do."

Sounds like they are having similar issues as in Canada.

I missed the first 20 laps. Looks like it was the best chunk of the race yet. Ferrari might look like super weak, but you all wait until they bring their Canada updates to Silverstone!

He started sounding like a bit of an asshat when he moved to Sky F1.

"How could you do that to Felipe???!!!"

dakun

if Williams want to win this they have to undercut Mercedes by at least one lap on the next stops.. Mercedes looks slightly slower on the straights even with DRS so they should have no problem keeping them behind for the rest of the race then

Omiee

man this season for me as a vettel fan has been awfull. His season is killed with all these retirements and reliability issues.

but as a f1 fan has been somewhat fun to watch some races. glad to see that the mercedes dominance is at least tested this race.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Vettel retired to save mileage. They were not expecting a Safety Car anymore. (Interview)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom