• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteorain

Any idea what caused Kimi to spin out? It looked weird as hell when he came back onto the track after going wide.

Edit: A bump? Damn

Dead Man

The media don't have the right to interview anyone they want. Anyone has the right to decline, even members of the royal family.

Didn't see it, sounded like more than just someone saying no thanks, of course people have the right to do that, what part of my post suggested they didn't? :/

cmfnth.gif
vudtyb.gif

Chris R

Looked like it was exactly as he rejoined to me.

What I was meaning is the bump wasn't part of the paved section of the road offered to drivers who go wide on the turn.

There shouldn't be such a big lip going from grass to track though, same with the access road ramps in Austria.

DieH@rd

Banned
The new red flag starting system is weird.

This is old red flag system.

Next year Charlie will have ability to choose if he wants to force standing start after safety car. Its not compulsory for each SC situation. They will use it in situations when removal of debris from the track is deemed to last too long. I see no problems with that.

Chris R

No way someone changes rubber here and doesn't pit right? And if they have to repair the wall how long do we have until it becomes a timed race?

For all the issues of having a bump at that part of the track, Kimi really shouldn't have been flooring it off-track to hold position. This ain't Abu Dhabi, the outside of the track shouldn't be designed to be an easy way out for drivers.

Track really can't be held responsible here.

Omiee

cant believe lotus get a mercedes engine next year in stead of rbr.

hope kimi is well though he was limping, hope its nothing that will stop him from beig there next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom