• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Danny's pace vs the Mercs yesterday?

In ultimate race pace, Lewis was faster by 5-6 tenths but did slightly less laps on his options.

Over a long stint, RIC was nearly level with ROS, but ROS did like 10 laps in 1:53s (limited dropoff), which RIC was not able to sustain.

So I would say that RBR is probably around half a second slower than Mercedes at most. Then again, this was yesterday and it seems track conditions have changed since.

Expecting Hamilton to have more qualifying woes today. Hopefully he's left the poor reliability at home.

His engine stalled at some point through FP3 so would still expect a DNF.

Don't know what's happened this weekend but he has struggled to get the balance the car right.

Hey guys!

Feels like ages.. Destiny has been keeping me away from everything!!!! I almost forgot for the first time in years that this weekend is a race weekend!

So Maldo crashed??!! LOL

DrM

Redmond's Baby
What, chance of rain for the race went up...at least this is what they were saying right now on our radio broadcast from Singapore.

Even Rosberg and Hamilton went out on supers

Big difference between the two compounds (obviously it's a long lap) or are Mercedes not that quick this weekend?

Maldonado must be bringing a shit ton of money to the table in order to keep his seat.

At least with him going out in Q1 all the time it means less chance of him crashing into someone.

Even Rosberg and Hamilton went out on supers

Big difference between the two compounds (obviously it's a long lap) or are Mercedes not that quick this weekend?

Rosberg apparently with brake issues. He had to use the SS tyre because he was in the high 1:48s.

Lewis, on the other hand, did a 1:47.7 with the softs so would have been fine without going out again.

Rosberg apparently with brake issues. He had to use the SS tyre because he was in the high 1:48s.

Lewis, on the other hand, did a 1:47.7 with the softs so would have been fine without going out again.

So only 8 tenths quicker? What was his lap like? Are the other cars really that close Mercedes here? I know it's a high downforce circuit, but still...

tHoMNZ

ROFL

here in NZ we get BBC coverage. In the break between q1/2 eddie was on open mic and it broadcasted to us.

He was like: "his brakes again huh?" "rosberg.." "he loves going down blind alleyways"

Risgroo

Ferrari 1-2, McLaren 4th
wZOnBgM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom