• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Contemplating whether or not to get to bed early today and set the alarm for 1AM to watch FP2 on NBC. I unfortunately have a busy weekend so this is probably my only chance to watch live this weekend. And the race starts at 2:30AM Saturday night... D:

Excited to see how everybody responds though after the first race. A Williams' podium would be awesome to see so long as it doesn't rain, but that's probably unlikely. Hope to see some good competition and Mercedes not completely running the show.

I'm going to watch some FP1 now and then up early on Saturday / Sunday for qualifying and the race. Sunday will be especially hard because we lose an hour in the UK. :(

But hopefully worth it.

Mastah

This time it is Esso branding on Macca sidepods:

BjxypCgCMAIPdBN.jpg:large

Moozo

Yes, definite step in the Mclaren nose.

Some nice new camera positions around the circuit. Are those new support pits down the back straight?

Little aero fin in the middle of the Mercedes in front of the cockpit.

RoKKeR

That Merc nose, good lord! It's grown.

Watching a stream of SkySport, Somersby commercial or whatever is hilarious. British humor > American humor.

I now remember this track from F1 2012, (new to watching) love this one! High speed corners, big straights, hope we get some good battles. Also looks like Massa is struggling just a bit with the low rear downforce on the Williams, hoping they can work that out.

RoKKeR

"How about we just take a listen to the Renault power unit going round the track"

*silence*

*helicopter noises*

*.............F1 car goes around the corner and disappears into silence*

Giedo Van Der Garde is absolutely terrible at commentating,but he'll fit in with the rest of the Sky crew. (it's like he's reading robotically from a teleprompter and stuttering over lines.)

Mastah

Giedo Van Der Garde is absolutely terrible at commentating,but he'll fit in with the rest of the Sky crew. (it's like he's reading robotically from a teleprompter and stuttering over lines.)

You mean Bruno Senna?

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 3m

Power unit change updates from FIA, 2nd ES (Energy Store) for @MassaFelipe19

Also 2nd CE (Control Electronics) for @MassaFelipe19, 3rd ES and 3rd CE for @kamui_kobayashi, 3rd CE for @Ericsson_Marcus. Keep up!

At this rate, there will be penalties before half of the season, lol.

DBT85

Everyone seems competitive. Wonder how much Merc are holding back.

Also wonder what RBR are going to do with fuel flow over the weekend.

Ignore the sensor and risk losing more points, or stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom