• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

I look forward to RBR starting a breakaway series with V8s and free aero. Nobody will follow it, (even those complaining about F1) the teams will get into an arms race as they used to in F1 and it'll either shut down or it'll have to impose regulations to curb spending.

Mastah

New nose for Macca:

Bjt1dpbCQAAWAxy.jpg:orig

Bjt2HfDCMAAi_t_.jpg:orig

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Schumacher has been in a coma for three months now. That's not good. :-/

Hasney

Button: "Go and race something else if you are not happy"

Nico Rosberg said of the new rules: "I think it has been all good for F1.

"It has changed the pecking order around, which is definitely good for everybody.

"It was the same guy winning last year so it needed change. The cars are great to drive, which is fine, so I think it is all good."

lol. No shit Rosberg is happy with everything, especially the pecking order.

mclem

So did anyone make enough money to make changes in their F1 Manager team? Money seems really tight so far (obviously only after one GP though). #don'tcrashoutfirstcornerKobayashi!

Don't crash for me, Kobayashi
The truth is, I bought into you
All through your wild days
Your mad existence
I kept my hopes up
Just go the distance

kiyomi

Vettel: "It [sound of V6] is s**t"
Button: "Go and race something else if you are not happy"

"Vettel's remarks are aligned with those of F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, who has long been against the new engine rules."

Wow, how shocking.

There's so much more to these new engines than the sound. I actually like the tone of the new engines, I like the sound of the tyres locking up, and the sounds of the crowd. I'd take those over the screechy V8s of the 2006-2013 era any day. Sure, it sounds different, and substantially quieter, but this is a new F1 and that itself is surely more exciting to fans than an engine that'll blow your ears out.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like the transport floor (dummy) to me. But what do I know *shrugs*

Probably. As one guy who worked at Ferrari for several years (in their golden years with Schumi) told me, they used to carry fake pieces of FW, floor, engine covers in their trucks and showed them in front of garages :D

New Mclaren nose is looking quite different from side perspective. I wonder what is going on with Mercedes ultrashort front nose. Maybe they will introduce it in Barcelona?

Ruruja

That Toyota LMP1 livery looks so familiar, where have I seen it before? Only one I can think of is BMW Sauber a few years ago but I'm sure there's a more obvious one I'm forgetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom